No announcement yet.

Kaptains "Running Late" NFL Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck tonight, Kapt'n! looks good to me!

Comment

first of all kapt congrats on your picks doin well. i was in a discussion the other day with a few friends,and i mentioned yourself ,neil,and frank b,as cappers who i thought made great use of systems they asked me if you had purchased these i informed that i would ask. neil frank b if you read this jump in please. thanks

Comment

len

Originally posted by len caprisecca View Post
        first of all kapt congrats on your picks doin well. i was in a discussion the other day with a few friends,and i mentioned yourself ,neil,and frank b,as cappers who i thought made great use of systems they asked me if you had purchased these i informed that i would ask. neil frank b if you read this jump in please. thanks
        first of all, I can only speak for myself....as for purchasin anythin my answer is no, and I know of no systems that Frankb or CB purchase either....or service for that matter....

I do all my own capping, and I'm pretty certain that Frankb and CB do all their own as well....

I personally

DON"T USE

Trends
        Services
        Anti Public plays
        Contrarian plays
        Strictly chalk or Dog plays
        Or care about rankings or what they did last year
        Revenge plays.......

I personally
        USE
        Strictly up to date data....
        I take multiple attributes and compare em against one another strictly with current stats...
        Factor in Home Field, Coaching, Injuries, who's hot, who's not, etc.....

I generally have a line predetermined prior to em coming out....when I see a significant difference, I'll start factoring in my attributes....

as a rule of the thumb, for me personally, I won't wager on a team as a fav or dog, unless my numbers differ fro the spread by a minimum of 2 posessions...7 1/2 to 10 pts....then I will wager according to the difference I show....

I try not to use Gut feelings, but somehow, they always wind up in there, and I'll take a difference of say 6-7, along with my gut, and turn it into a 7 pt teaser....

If this is a system, I don't know I call it a style)....It's the way I do it, it works for me, and for the record, it takes me a bout 20-30 minutes per game to come out with my plays....roughly 30-40 hours per week....all manualy....

Naturally, the bigger the difference, the bigger the play....
        7-10 ranges from 1* to 2*
        11-14 ranges from 3-4 *
        15-17 5*, and an ocassional 18 + differential = my 10* HIASIGO plays......

All the above pertains to NBA--NFL---NCAA BB and FB....

Now this is speaking strictly for myself......I use a definite system for MLB ( I don't care about stats at all here----don't even look em up---it's all about a K factor using power rating supplied for free online)( the K factor is the trick) which I generated, tried to refine, and have been using for 11 years now.....works for me.....

Neil and frankb in my opinion are probably 2 of the best cappers I've ever run across.....They both have their styles and expertise....End results are the same though....Steady flow of winners.....

A pleasure to be mentioned in the same breath with these 2 guys.....hope this answers your question.....

gl with your picks....
        Last edited by Kaptain; 11-17-2008, 07:14 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks kapt for your response your due dilligence sure pays off. thanks again

Comment

well said kapt!!!! if you ever get your own handicapping site. i want that !!!!! you put time in. theres a reason your good!!!!! congrats and keep up the great picks.
            THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
            your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
            X