Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doc WINN NCAABB 11/14 (7-3-1) (+8.50 units)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc WINN NCAABB 11/14 (7-3-1) (+8.50 units)

5*(0-0-0)
    4*(1-0-0)
    3*(1-0-0)
    2*(2-2-1)
    1*(3-1-0)
    --------
    (7-3-1) (+8.50 units)

Good morning guys (and gals),

What can I say about last night that was a damn easy winner with the 4*. I am a little unhappy because as I said I would I played a little on the Moneyline +1000ish (locals line) and they were down 1 with 54 tics remaining. That would have been a huge hit but can't be too greedy I guess...On to today:

I am going to post 3 plays, 2 of which are this afternoon, and I may come back in a post another 1 or 2 later if I find but it also depends how these early games play out for me.

1*TCU 1st half +4.5...This is a tough spot because TCU is one very very young team but they have a new coach coming over from Kent St. and I think he is an excellent one. He does a nice job of getting young talent to play at a high level and he gets 110% out of his players at all times. I think this will carry over to this TCU team this year where they will work hard unfortunately their lack of talent may catch them. Western Michigan's backcourt is leaps better and I think they may wear down TCU in the 2nd half but I see a tight 1st half with a possible TCU lead. Nothing big here, but worth a play.

1*EAST TENNESSEE STATE +12.5...Temple has Dionte Christmas who will light it up but after that they really don't impress me. He will get his points but if he isn't on then this game will be very tight. If he is, then 12.5 is still too many points and ETS should stay within our number.

2*YALE +12.5...This is not so much a play on YALE (who lost a lot of players on a team that didn't meet expectations a year ago) as a fade of Stanford. While they still have good guards, and should have no problem winning, Stanford lost a lot in the Twin brothers who will be next to impossible to replace. They may be okay later on but I think they struggle to start the year, especially on the road. Too many points again and I will take them.

I am probably going to be back with a 3* but we will see, watching the line for a while longer.

GL!

BOL today brother!!!

Fucking Habs looked like a joke out there last night..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Pegram and Hamlin played in the Rocky Top League against a lot of Tennessee players. Pegram avg. 30+ points a game and Hamlin was pretty effective. I just don't see ETSU being intimidated at all by Temple. If Temple ****** then I will respect that they are a good team. Add in Kevin Tiggs and Mike Smith and ETSU has a 4 veteran starters. The wild card is Adam Sollazo, he is a 6'6 Frosh PG, but ETSU could also roll with Jacolby Davis and be starting 4 seniors and 1 junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        BOL today brother!!!

Fucking Habs looked like a joke out there last night..
        Habs have too many Euro players....lack the Canadian hockey toughness/heart. Kovalev is playing like a lazy prick.

Did you see the All Star Voting? WE are WAYYY ahead lol

Comment

gl today....

I'm liking
          Jaxvlle St +22
          NC Greensboro +14
          C Mich - 3 1/2
          San Francisco +4

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

The only one I have looked at from those so far Kapt is San Fran and I like it quite a bit actually...

ADDED PLAY FELLAS

Already have 1* on TCU 1st half and now ADDING

2*TCU +7.5 (game)...I mentioned earlier I thought Western Mich may pull away 2nd half but I have kept looking and thinking and I no longer agree, with myself. TCU will be there all game and may win this thing SU. ML isn't a bad bet.

GL!

Comment

GL today and keep them coming

Comment

good luck!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Dr Winn

Originally posted by Dr. Winn View Post
                  The only one I have looked at from those so far Kapt is San Fran and I like it quite a bit actually...

ADDED PLAY FELLAS

Already have 1* on TCU 1st half and now ADDING

2*TCU +7.5 (game)...I mentioned earlier I thought Western Mich may pull away 2nd half but I have kept looking and thinking and I no longer agree, with myself. TCU will be there all game and may win this thing SU. ML isn't a bad bet.

GL!
                  I also eye balled and like this one also....May be a crazy statement here, but I honestly think NC Greensboro may just upset NC Charloptte, a 22 pt UD....call me crazy...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                    gl today....

I'm liking
                    Jaxvlle St +22
                    NC Greensboro +14
                    C Mich - 3 1/2
                    San Francisco +4
                    I like Central Michigan

Comment

Good luck Doc, I had Miami OH as well

Comment

gl doc
                        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

hey doc i see that sergio olmos might not play for temple, he was a starter all last year i think, did you already know that when posting e. tenn. st. ? only reason i ask is i just saw and i'm following ya in hoops this year, just wanted to know if we have even more of advantage than you thought with e. tenn. st. with olmos as a GTD (said he sprained it in practice yesterday i believe) i missed the tcu pick but i'm on the other 2, good luck tonight

Comment

Excellent start once again, keep them coming!!!

Comment

great call on TCU...wish I followed...im on ETST with ya...

Comment

Working...
                              X