Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

Is it just me thats getting raped with a sand paper condom? After losing everything this past Sunday and losing more on NIU (those mofo's...) I decided to lay off until Saturday. I checked in to BC and most of us picked Mia and NE. If I was to bet, I would have picked those two as well. To no suprise, I would have lost again. WTF?

Is it that time of the year where I give everything I won back to the book? Is this the time I should just call it quit until next year?
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Originally posted by tkim11 View Post
    Is it just me thats getting raped with a sand paper condom? After losing everything this past Sunday and losing more on NIU (those mofo's...) I decided to lay off until Saturday. I checked in to BC and most of us picked Mia and NE. If I was to bet, I would have picked those two as well. To no suprise, I would have lost again. WTF?

Is it that time of the year where I give everything I won back to the book? Is this the time I should just call it quit until next year?
    Join the party. I got raped last night on those two as well, but NHL helped some.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

The losing streaks come with the winning ones brother..cant win them all just a bad slide...cut your units back until things pick up again in your favor...cant expect to continously win at a high clip all the time...GL this weekend!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

"sand paper condom"...

Havent heard that one before...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

man i know how u r feeling buddy.................and it sucks when it seems everything is loseing we have some big games this weekend play less games until u build your bankroll up

hooops is comeing in college next few weeks and that my friend is when we ride the kaptain hard

i only play ncaa and he has been killer in that sport

i have ncaa hoop games but only play a few that i post just like last night rare play

gl buddy whatever u do
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Doc Win has been great so far in CBB.

Wayne have been winning.

Chad has been winning in NHL.

Just be smart and money management.

Comment

i been havin great yr but lost every bet sun. i went 3-1 next 2 days then on wed i went 1-4 and last nite 0-1 been tough past week hope turns around this weekend....Wayne has been on fire in football so u are gonna have people doin well and shitty, tkim11 just trust how u cap if u usually do ok and when u havin losin streak lower bet amount til turns around
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Make me some Shrimp Fried Rice you dirty Chinamen and I'll give you a LOCK OF THE CENTURY PICK!

Comment

Originally posted by jkim1015 View Post
                  Make me some Shrimp Fried Rice you dirty Chinamen and I'll give you a LOCK OF THE CENTURY PICK!
                  You make the pick and I will send you a whole bunch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkim1015 View Post

You just made me hungry!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X