2 nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nba

MIAMI -1.5 (D Wade at home will play his fkn heart out)

NEW OR -1 (they know this is a statement game for them)

gl

BOL with the hoops tonight Frito!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight Frito

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck tonight Frito

And thanks for those posts with links in them about our soldiers. It means alot. I called my son-in-law again last night just to thank him for what he has and is doing. My daughter said he got teary eyed because I called.

I REALLY appreciate your posts and links yesterday. It meant alot.
        Dave
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

good luck FRITO

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
            good luck tonight Frito

And thanks for those posts with links in them about our soldiers. It means alot. I called my son-in-law again last night just to thank him for what he has and is doing. My daughter said he got teary eyed because I called.

I REALLY appreciate your posts and links yesterday. It meant alot.
            Dave
            Right on !
            I didn't want to go into it yesterday, but i feel for them.
            My sister recently retired from the Marines - (semper-fi).
            She served 20 years (1986-2006) - Staff Sgt.
            Her last tour of duty before retirement was in Iraq.
            I called her in Hawaii (where she retired) to ask her about her Iraq experience.
            She got all choked up and said, "i'd rather not talk about it, i'm happy to be home".

For many, many years it has sickened my gut to think about how our soldiers are treated.
            If anyone deserves to live the good life in this country, it's our soldiers for sure, they earned it.
            For them to come home with no job - no house - missing limbs - mental disorders - etc...etc...
            It's a crying fucking shame. They paid more than their dues to live a decent life when they get home.
            As we sit here and watch billionaires get bailed out, our soldiers are forgotten about and left to suffer.
            (priority #1 for any president should be to take care of our troops & their families when they return home)

As tough as things are now for our country as a whole, we should all still be doing our part also.
            Those soldiers give life and limb for our freedom, 'we owe them everything they need to live a decent life'.

I refer you to this thread - http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...tary-vets.html

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!

Comment

GL Frito

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
                MIAMI -1.5 (D Wade at home will play his fkn heart out)

NEW OR -1 (they know this is a statement game for them)

gl
                OUCH !

D Wade 36 pts & C Paul 30 pts - not enough for either team to win. (at home even)

Comment

Working...
                X