Once again another disgraceful NFL penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Well looks like we got the make up call with no offensive PI on Moss there because that clearly was IMO...
    both tugging and pushing/pulling on each other, thus a no call....

Had it been one sided, the refs would have called it...

Didn't balance out anything, the PI on NE was awful, and yes you're right, turned the whole game around, and gave a TD to the Jets....

That's the way I saw it

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kaptain View Post
      both tugging and pushing/pulling on each other, thus a no call....

Had it been one sided, the refs would have called it...

Didn't balance out anything, the pi on ne was awful, and yes you're right, turned the whole game around, and gave a td to the jets....

That's the way i saw it
      agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
        bump for the "alleged" holding call on Vrabel...
        Bump for the AWFUL incomplete call during the Jets first series that was overturned. The ref that was two feet from the receiver said he was bobbling the ball. It was very obvious he always had possession of the football.

WTF could he have seen?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post

Didn't balance out anything, the PI on NE was awful, and yes you're right, turned the whole game around, and gave a TD to the Jets....

That's the way I saw it
          I we talking about the interference on Hobbs against Cotchery?

I don't agree on two fronts.

First, IMO it was interference.

Second, how did it turn the game around? At the time of that call the score was 17-6. The Patriots hadn't stopped the Jets on any offensive possession. Also, the Pats came back to force the game into OT.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            I we talking about the interference on Hobbs against Cotchery?

I don't agree on two fronts.

First, IMO it was interference.

Second, how did it turn the game around? At the time of that call the score was 17-6. The Patriots hadn't stopped the Jets on any offensive possession. Also, the Pats came back to force the game into OT.

Chado said...

Well looks like we got the make up call with no offensive PI on Moss there because that clearly was IMO...

I replied...
            both tugging and pushing/pulling on each other, thus a no call....(re Moss on TD catch....Had it been one sided, the refs would have called it...

Didn't balance out anything, the PI (re the one on Venable when it was 3rd down, and Jets would have been forced to kick FG---got TD instead....BIG impact on outocome)... on NE was awful, and yes you're right, turned the whole game around, and gave a TD to the Jets....

That's the way I saw it ...

we're talking about 2 completely incidents.....frank---you know me better than that, and you know, I know my FB, and when I see a game, I see the game....not bias at all....besides you get to see the replay 8 more times if you have a doubt

The PI on Veneable (spelling) was a call that hadn't been called all night....If that was PI, then they can call it everytime someones touches someone...

3rd down, inc pass, now 4th...FG in Lieu of TD.....Now the diff in the game is 3 not 7....NE could have potentialy won, or would have played the ball differently...at the end

None the less; was a very good game....Jets own first 1/2, NE the 2nd, and one more time, Favre gets it done when he has to....
            Last edited by Kaptain; 11-14-2008, 03:26 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X