Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
    Did the Habs show up today. Lmao
    Leafs had a 5 minute power play and also a 2 man advantage for over a minute and a half...right after it ended they got another power play...Habs spent the whole fucking period in the box...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Let's go Red Raiders and Boston Eagles

I like to take Dogs at +2.5 and Favs at -3.5

I went against that 3 times this week and got fucked. Going with it late.
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

• Any guesses on the O/U next week between OU and T Tech?

Fuck, this Tech offense is loaded.

Comment

• I know nobody gives a fuck, but AF is 8-2!!! And ready to get pounded the next 2 weeks...lol.

Comment

• Texas Tech offense is ridiculously good. Are they one of the best of all time?
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• 6-3 Leafs...

This HUGE rivalry always goes either way even though we have such a better team than them...I must give the Leafs the credit that with their "nobody" roster I am impressed with their effort level and the amount of shots they produce every night...a TON of props goes to Ron Wilson IMO....

Comment

• Stupid mother fucking Leafs fans singing the nah nah goodbye song they are so typical...weazel if you lived up my way you would luagh so hard at some of these Leafs fans...every year they "seriously" NO JOKE think they are gonna win the Cup and when they win just one regular season game they rub it in thinking how good they are....they are so unrealistic about hockey in general its ridiculous...WTF you singing for....you aint making the playoffs nor gonna be a Stanley Cup contender for at least 5-10 years so have your little ONE win over us that is meaningless as far as the BIG picture...HILLARIOUS FANS!!!
                Last edited by Chado1; 11-08-2008, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Looks like Notre Dame is playing the part of Santa Claus tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    Stupid mother fucking Leafs fans singing the nah nah goodbye song they are so typical...weazel if you lived up my way you would luagh so hard at some of these Leafs fans...every year they "seriously" NO JOKE think they are gonna win the Cup and when they win just one regular season game they rub it in thinking how good they are....they are so unrealistic about hockey in general its ridiculous...WTF you singing for....you aint making the playoffs nor gonna be a Stanley Cup contender for at least 5-10 years so have your little ONE win over us that is meaningless as far as the BIG picture...HILLARIOUS FANS!!!
                    They havent won the Cup since 1967 (over 40 years) and tickets cost $500 bucks for nose bleeds...arena filled with dreaming fans its too funny...

Comment

Stupid mother fucking Leafs fans singing the nah nah goodbye song they are so typical...weazel if you lived up my way you would luagh so hard at some of these Leafs fans...every year they "seriously" NO JOKE think they are gonna win the Cup and when they win just one regular season game they rub it in thinking how good they are....they are so unrealistic about hockey in general its ridiculous...WTF you singing for....you aint making the playoffs nor gonna be a Stanley Cup contender for at least 5-10 years so have your little ONE win over us that is meaningless as far as the BIG picture...HILLARIOUS FANS!!!
                      Lol

Comment

Lol
                        Its soo funny weazel these fans used to say that Tucker and McCabe were the best players in the whole league NO JOKE....one year Tucker led the league in side of the net wide open goals and MCabe led the league in 5 on 3 goals they sign to big contracts and dont do shit after....hahahahaha.....and now they dont even play for them anymore and are scrubs doing nothing for Florida and Colorado...hahahahah.....its kills me...

Comment

• Notre Dame gives another gift.

Comment

Its soo funny weazel these fans used to say that Tucker and McCabe were the best players in the whole league NO JOKE....one year Tucker led the league in side of the net wide open goals and MCabe led the league in 5 on 3 goals they sign to big contracts and dont do shit after....hahahahaha.....and now they dont even play for them anymore and are scrubs doing nothing for Florida and Colorado...hahahahah.....its kills me...

Tucker is decent little player but he isn't close to being the best in the league. It does seem the Leafs play the Habs pretty tuff. Biggest rivalry in hockey?

Comment

• Damn I should have learned to kick field goals when I was younger. Can't be much worse than some of these college kickers. Seriously.

Comment

Tucker is decent little player but he isn't close to being the best in the league. It does seem the Leafs play the Habs pretty tuff. Biggest rivalry in hockey?
                                They always play us tough because its pretty much their version of the Stanley Cup...

yes it is definately the biggest rivalry in hockey for sure...I live in Eastern Canada but from what I hear for people that live in Western Canada, the CGY/EDM/VAN rivalries are pretty huge out there....

Comment

Working...
                                X