Fantasy Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Help Needed

Guys - I am loaded up with "#2 and flex" quality backs this week and have to pick 2 to start in my league. I already used Torain as my flex guy. I have Jones-Drew, McGahee, Jamaal Charles, Duece McAllister and Mewelde Moore. Tough call for me. 5 guys for 2 spots. Please help! Thanks!

Duece and Mewelde Moore for me

Comment

Moore and MJD!!!
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Jones Drew & Moore!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelf View Post
          Guys - I am loaded up with "#2 and flex" quality backs this week and have to pick 2 to start in my league. I already used Torain as my flex guy. I have Jones-Drew, McGahee, Jamaal Charles, Duece McAllister and Mewelde Moore. Tough call for me. 5 guys for 2 spots. Please help! Thanks!
          i don't know who their play'n, but i'd go
          1. MJD
          2. Mewelde Moore
          3. Duece mcAllister
          4. McGahee
          5. Jamaal Charles

Comment

Moore and MJD. If MJD was playing a little bit stronger opponent I'd say go with Deuce over MJD, since Deuce has a great history against the Falcons. I wouldn't go near Charles or McGahee.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am leaning MJD and Moore right now. I guess McAllister is the most tempting option but its a crap shoot who to take out in his place. With Roth hurt in Pitt against that Indy run D, I think Moore is a lock. But Jac has looked awful and Detroit is due to win one at home and if they are going to do it they are going to have to shut down the JVille run and make go thru the air. You know McAllister is going to chew up huge all purpose yeards and will probably get in the end zone.....aghrrhgh!

Comment

Working...
              X