Special situation play -- (7-4 YTD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special situation play -- (7-4 YTD)

I played this a few days ago and it didn't work, one reason being Golden State shot just 34%. Now they are playing Memphis at home, after their best FG% this season, 46% against Denver the other day. Nothing has changed in my thinking regarding past history between these two teams.

Golden States' four games against Memphis last season, the Warriors scored 117, 110, 116 and 125. So far this season the Warriors have scored 103,108, 105 and 111, except for when they played at Memphis and scored just 79. I just can't see Golden State scoring under 100 a second time against Memphis, when they scored more than 100 in all their other games this season. Yes, I know Memphis is a different team from last year but they did let Sacramento, a low scoring team, get to 100 the other night.

The talk here is that Nelson wants them to run more tonight and with them back at home, he expects them to be in better shape for this game. They were very tired and a step slow in the 4th quarter at Memphis. Actually, they looked two steps slow at Memphis when I suffered watching on TV. I don't see this happening again, especially at home. Also, Nelson said Thursdays practice was one of the best this season.

I can't let this go by and have to play it again. I just played OVER 99.5 at Bookmaker, better than when they 101 at Memphis.

PLAY GOLDEN STATE OVER 99.5.

good luck sandman

Comment

good luck with tha over, Sandy!

Comment

gl tonight Sandy----get er in

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

The only way to play a G ST game is over or not at all - BUT

They're missing (possibly) 3 guys - 1 or 2 that are key
          (GS-G-Ellis-OUT, G-Maggette-Doubtful, F-Harrington-OUT)

good luck !

Comment

BOL tonight Sandy!!!

Is this a team total over play?
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              BOL tonight Sandy!!!

Is this a team total over play?
              PLAY GOLDEN STATE OVER 99.5

Seems pretty obvious

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                PLAY GOLDEN STATE OVER 99.5

Seems pretty obvious
                Didnt know if it was over 199.5 for the game or team total...nowhere did he say team total but I know now...thanks...I have 101 at my book...
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

FRITO said
                  The only way to play a G ST game is over or not at all - BUT

They're missing (possibly) 3 guys - 1 or 2 that are key
                  (GS-G-Ellis-OUT, G-Maggette-Doubtful, F-Harrington-OUT)
                  Not a problem. Ellis has been out all season and is still a month or more before coming back. I don't mind Harrington not playing, in fact I like it. He want's a trade and is either trying to impress by taking lots of three's or just stands around not doing much. Maggettee played in the last Memphis game but it was clear he was hurting and hasen't played since. He is the one guy I wish was playing tonight.

CHADO. It was 101 most places but for some reason Bookmaker had it at 99.5. You could tell it wasen't the game total because that was 192, no where near 199.5 had I made a mistake posting.

Comment

I wish you nothing but the best but Memphis does not run anymore....that is why the lines are low

PEACE

Comment

Finally, one that worked out. Should have been easier than it was but State had a couple of long periods without a FG, which is why Memphis upset them.

Pimp. Your right, Memphis wasn't running much but State was running whenever they could, although they didn't hit the 100 mark until just 32 second left.

Special Plays now 8-4.

Comment

nice call, Sandy! keep up tha good work!

Comment

Working...
                        X