NCAA: Top Plays are now 34-21 and Special Games are 1-2

NFL : Top Plays: 25-10

NCAA Football :

Wednesday: Top Play ( posted separately ) Akron -6 over Toledo .….. Won

Thursday:

Top Play : TCU -1 over Utah

Friday: Only a leaner to Nevada

Saturday :

These are all Top Plays: The first two teams below should be played on the Money Line as well as ATS

Oklahoma St. +4 over Texas Tech … Tech should be favored by more than 3 , but they're not. In fact this line shocks me. This Texas Tech QB Harrell looks high and mighty … standing back there , fully protected , picking and choosing which of his many wide open receivers he should feed at any instant … looking terrific … even Heismann - Like … until the pressure comes along. It's not that difficult to look great when you have a coach who is an offensive genius. You can fake out a lot of NFL scouts by playing for offensive gurus the likes of Mike Bellotti ( Oregon ) Pete Carroll , Urban Meyer, Stoops, etc. Just ask Joey Harrington and hundreds of others just like him . Oklahoma St. will pressure Harrell and in doing so will win this game straight up.

One by one we're seeing all the hot shot College QB's fall by the wayside. This week it's Harrell's turn.

Odds are that line will go up ... now I see some 3 ½ 's, and shopping around probably will get you +4 . (If enough NFL Scouts bet on Tech , we'll see +4 )

Notre Dame +4 to defeat Boston College

Ohio St. -10 over Northwestern … this is a roll job

Nebraska -1 over Kansas St.

Oregon -13 over Stanford

Iowa + 8 over Penn St.

Rutgers -14 over Syracuse

UCLA +8 over Oregon St.

Georgia Tech +4 over North Carolina

Houston -15 over Tulane

Louisville +7 over Pittsburgh

Memphis -2 over SMU

BYU -36 over San Diego State

New Mexico -3 over UNLV

Duke -3 over NC State

Michigan at Minnesota …Now that we all want to spit on the Michigan Wolverines they will probably at +8 cover vs. Minnesota … once we get off a team, that's probably the best time to play on them … it just works like that … I'm on Michigan but I don't expect you to play them

NFL:

Advice: Play today's card a little lighter than usual … I don't like what I saw last Sunday ... You need to protect your money which you've earned , just in case we've hit a little speed bump on the road

Top Totals Plays :

Thursday: Denver at Cleveland Over 46

Sunday Night : NY Giants at Philadelphia Under 44

Almost Made It Totals Plays :

New Orleans at Atlanta Over 50

Carolina at Oakland Over 38

Top Side Plays:

NY Giants +3 to defeat Philadelphia … very , very close to " Total Dominator Game "

New England -3 , down from 4 ½ to roll Buffalo … Matt Cassel is coming along nicely and I like a lot of things about him , even in losing last Sunday night at Indy. Coach Belichick ,off of a loss, should have his team smoking.

Carolina -8 over Oakland … I'm not expecting a bounce back for The Raiders who historically perform miserably in this situation … one of my Raider Systems is 0-19 ATS and I have other systems telling me to go against them as well.

New Orleans +1 over Atlanta … a Linesmaker Game … When I see the Road Team with the Worse Record , at a opening line of Pick 'em , and not a dog of at least +3 , it jumps out at me.

These Almost Made It as Tops :

Green Bay +3 to defeat Minnesota … feeling that The Packers can handle the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Chicago +3 to defeat Tennessee … Titans fall into a 1-17 ATS System , which loses by an average of 13 points per game. The line of Tennessee at only -3 with Grossman playing QB for The Bears smells funny.

Monday Night :

Arizona fits into the same system that Tennessee did when beating Indianapolis 2 Mondays ago. It's now 18-0 ATS , covering by double digits on average. That , plus the lingering sight of Mike Singletary's fat hairy ass which must still be haunting The 49'ers, should be enough to spell doom.

Make Arizona, giving 9 at home, a Top Play

As Always,

The Very Best of Luck

Neil

Nice write ups..best of luck

Comment

good luck neil - noce write up as usual

Comment

good luck and thanks

go pokes!
        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

please read the thread throughly boys and girls

men and woman and thanks for showing us that the nfl isnt as strong this week for ya neil a great capper kows when to unleash and when to pull the reins back

thanks pal

i hope u capp baseball season this yr but know the hipster loves playing golf more
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

BOL tonight and this weekend Neil!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck CB

Comment

Best of Luck and thanks for the info/plays Neil!!!

Comment

excellent!!!!!!!!! thanks and gl!!!!! not happy to see your giants pick.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the hard work, CB. GL this weekend.
                    Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

GL this week Neil!!!
                      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

thank you and good luck
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

bol neil

Comment

good luck and thanks for the work neil
                            dave
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I like your reasoning on the Oklahooma St play. I'll be on the other side, but you make a good point about the system stuff. Your NFL plays are enticing, but it will take some time for me to get into betting NE this week.

Your style is a good read. Your results are undeniable. Keep up the good work.
                              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X