TSW 0-2 5*

Cokin 0-3 GOY's

Root GOY loser on UNLV

PPP 6* ASU loser

SCORE Grand Slam Parlay Loser

ANOTHER NSA BURIAL ON NOTRE DAME

NORTHCOST WAS 0-6 I THINK

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

East Coast hit their 2nd 5 star in as many tries this year in the NHL with Toronto:D

Comment

that's because east coast are good.all that GOY shit is a bunch of crap.you'll go broke following all those guys

Comment

Yeah EC is very good

Comment

my thoughts

ya the services took it saturday, but look at what the public did yesterday.
          ok st 3 to 5
          kans 20 to 21.5
          geo 24 to 25
          nd 8.5 to 7.5
          asu 5.5 to 6
          neb 10.5 to 9.5
          neb/am 50.5 to 48.5
          w mich 11 to 10.5
          org st 10 to 11.5
          ohio 14.5 to 13
          tcu 10 to 11
          conn 11 to 12

i started 3-0 with nice w's on tex, miss, and mich st.
          ended with 1-6 on iowa, ark, tcu, org st, s car, idaho.

i have yet to win on saturdays this year. tell you what fucks with people is when everyone comes in on games like ohio, w.mich, kansas, asu. look back all season and see how all these teams everyone loves each saturday lose. yesterday it was asu, kansas, w.mich, and ohio.
          Last edited by MAL; 10-19-2003, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Mal-It is a sure thing that you will lose over time if you go with those big public swings on games like you cited. Stay away or go the opposite;lines moves like you describe means to me that a lot of losers are playing those games.

Comment

you're right, i try to stay away from the public moves along with the handful of what i consider "handicapper consensus" plays like the ones i stated above. i can go back to week 1 and show you then how the darling plays always lose. one thing i did notice also was the mwc, cusa, and sunbelt conf games. throughout the season these games have not been close to the lines, yet they are the toughest to get a handle on.

Comment

Eastcoast plays are never listed under service plays?Howcome?
                Are they tabboo to list? Does us no good to say how well they are doing without listing the plays. Poeple ask for them but never get. All I see is touts.
                GLTA

Comment

from one surveyor to another i agree. i personally appreciate everything everyone does here, but there is alot of crap floating around in here. i cringe when i see i am on a side that alot of the touts are on, like tcu and idaho yesterday which turned out to be goys from feist and mcgrew. but everything is appreciated that everyone does. lets turn it around today.

Comment

Working...
                  X