Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA (WEC 36) Plays Tonight! If you have the money for it, BANG IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, all these squares attack a guy for making a big bet on big juice...Hate to break it to you, but people DO this...Lay 3 stacks out there for what you think is an "easy" nickle. So what if it blew up in his face, he answered the question of how much he lost and that's that.

Am I stupid because I believe him? Does it matter? Have I ever layed big money on a huge favorite? YES. So what? It's gambling. Everyone has a different approach to it. The fact that certain hardheads refuse to accept anything but their own "proper" conservative approach is the only way to bet are the ones who need to re-examine gambling. I gaurantee paper isnt the only person in the world who lost on this bet.

He said it was a 30* play, then said he bet 3,000...100 per * makes sense to me...but I wasn't born a hater. If people are so sure this guy is a foof why linger in here and whine about how he gambles?

Sorry bout the loss dude, just saw the replay and that dude got murdered. On to the next play...
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
      You are full of shit...you had no idea how much he bet on it. He didn't post that until later in the thread. Type whatever makes you feel like you are the misunderstood one here. I know it is the world against Chad and we are all just out to get you.

I am done with this thread...
      I thought he was bullshitting with his regular approach to POW, TOW, GOM since he joined the forum the amount he stated after had no impact on me already thinking he was full of shit regardless of $65 to win $10 or $6,500 to win $1,000...just thought he was a character and joked around which I wouldnt do with anyone who I think is not after losing a tough beat (exception ELJUGO - my bad bro worded what I said wrong that day but I think you know what I meant and also didnt intend harm). However nobody really knows whether he bet what he did or if anyone bets what they say for that matter. It is always just speculation and personal perception...
      Last edited by Chado1; 11-06-2008, 05:02 PM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
        Got ko. He was up against the cage and trying throwing a wild elbow shot and brown tagged him with an uppercut at the same time. Brown jump on him and kept throwing punches until the ref stopped it.
        MARK,brown looked awesome and for a 33 year old-in fantastic shape,the dude that destroyed little evil IS A MONSTER-THIS CAT CAN FIGHT !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Leonard Garcia is the name
          2009 Record
          GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
          10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
          MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
            You are full of shit...you had no idea how much he bet on it. He didn't post that until later in the thread. Type whatever makes you feel like you are the misunderstood one here. I know it is the world against Chad and we are all just out to get you.

I am done with this thread...
            Chado is constantly backpedaling...
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
              Chado is constantly backpedaling...
              Griff homo is constantly peeking out of the closet....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Name-calling...classic

did you think of that all by yourself?
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                  MARK,brown looked awesome and for a 33 year old-in fantastic shape,the dude that destroyed little evil IS A MONSTER-THIS CAT CAN FIGHT !!
                  Faber losing didnt surprise me that much. Im just pissed that i didnt pull the trigger on brown. Brown is very technical. Faber is wild. He leaves himself open alot. As soon as that punch landed, i started cursing bc i didnt take him.
                  2010: 23-12 +37.8
                  2011: 4-0 + 20
                  09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                      Faber losing didnt surprise me that much. Im just pissed that i didnt pull the trigger on brown. Brown is very technical. Faber is wild. He leaves himself open alot. As soon as that punch landed, i started cursing bc i didnt take him.
                      mark,you think faber could beat brown with his A game ??

Comment

mark,you think faber could beat brown with his A game ??
                        i know that looks like a really stupid ?,but brown looked that impressive to me and so strong,you know how faber usually imposes his will on his opponets,but he could not do that with brown !!

Comment

i know that looks like a really stupid ?,but brown looked that impressive to me and so strong,you know how faber usually imposes his will on his opponets,but he could not do that with brown !!
                          know way he does it again
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

This guy went to high school with Kealoha Pilares who is a Soph. RB for the University of Hawaii. All I can say is at age 23 I didn't have $3000 to bet on anything...

If he did lose $3000 all I can say is better luck next time.

But being a Damien grad makes me wonder..lol
                            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Im sure he could. Watching Faber fight he just leaves himself open alot. A smart technical fighter like brown can take advantage. Im sure Faber will be the favorite in the rematch.
                              2010: 23-12 +37.8
                              2011: 4-0 + 20
                              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
                              X