N.Ill vs Ball St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.Ill vs Ball St.

Thoughts on this game tonight? I personally like NIll to keep it close but Ball St does scare me alittle though. Tell me why not unload?

Mike,

I am with you ...I think N. Ill within 7. ....I would make small M/L parlay with Akron.

-Roger out
    Last edited by Seal Team Six; 11-05-2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

we are on the same page...Road team in this series has covered and won at least the past four years...all of Northern Illinois losses this year have been by less than 4 points...they 5-0 against the spread on the road...not to mention Ball St is getting love from media and public should be a perfect spot for No Ill...but also like you Ball St quick striking offense scares me...ill decide how much closer to game time but it will definitely be No Ill for me...

Comment

Ball St has played tougher competition, and they're at home, with a chance for a good bowl bid...

BS played tougher people, and they're 8--0 , N Ill is 5-3...

I show Ball St better by 16 pts, = 7 more than the spread.....That's my take

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Similar to last night!! Lots jumped on the poorer Mia,OH +9 (same spread) thinking they would stay close, and Buffalo ended up winning by 20 and covering ATS!! Same thing happens tonight???

Comment

I know....

I felt the same way I went with Miami(OH). Ball St. has covered every week except for last week. No one is really talking about Toledo @ Akron game, is that more of a better bet?
            2009 Record
            GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
            10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
            MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

im liking Northern Ill and the OVER in the Toledo game
              Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
              X