monday nite football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday nite football

who has the better running game between pittsburgh and washington that's who i'll be throwing my last 200.00 on if i lose i'm done stick a fork in me.:

Pittsburgh Averages 107.3 yards per game rushing
    Washington Averages 155.2 yards per game rushing
    Pittsburghs Defense allows an average of 71.6 yards per game rushing
    Washingtons Defense allows an average of 82.8 yards per game rushing

source NFL.com - Official Site of the National Football League

Comment

gl whichever way you go....If you have 200.00 left in your acct, why in the hell would you wager it all on one game....Take your time, place 20.00 on the next 10 games, give it time.......

PATIENCE is the only way to gamble.....Laying all your acct on 1 game is the worst thing to do, unless you're fed up with gambling and want to quit, then wait for a full board (not one game), and then do it...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        gl whichever way you go....If you have 200.00 left in your acct, why in the hell would you wager it all on one game....Take your time, place 20.00 on the next 10 games, give it time.......

PATIENCE is the only way to gamble.....Laying all your acct on 1 game is the worst thing to do, unless you're fed up with gambling and want to quit, then wait for a full board (not one game), and then do it...
        That's good advice. Good luck to ya, slim!

Comment

Better yet, pull your last $200 out of your acct and then be done before you lose it all.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
          X