Degenerate Friday Night In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degenerate Friday Night In Game Thread

I can't believe I threw a little coin on Wofford (Where the F... is Wofford anyways?). There defense is attrocious. So much for playing the dog on weekdays. But wait, maybe its because Friday is part of the weekend???

I Have APP St....didn't know anything about either team,,but i am an action junkie..LOL
    Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Just curious how a game like this gets on ESPN2. I had no idea there was a football game today. Outside of gamblers and fans of the schools who the hell watches this?
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Fukin Orlando imploding second half.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

FUCK OFF LUONGO!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

This penalty bullshit in Anaheim is killing me. Already 2 power play goals in the 1st 13 minutes. 3 Power Plays for Anaheim, 0 for Vancouver. C'mon zebras give the Nucks a chance. Fuck

Comment

LMAO 2-1 already man am I sucking at totals this year and they are usually my bread and butter...this one is a loser before I could blink...FUCK...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                FUCK OFF LUONGO!!!

Power Plays conversions are killing both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                  This penalty bullshit in Anaheim is killing me. Already 2 power play goals in the 1st 13 minutes. 3 Power Plays for Anaheim, 0 for Vancouver. C'mon zebras give the Nucks a chance. Fuck
                  Funny thing is the first 10 minutes of the period that were scoreless there were literally no scoring chances and it looked like a quality under...then the mother fucking zebras starting blowing the whistle on everything...

Comment

Anaheim on power play again? WTF is this. Has hockey turned into the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Funny thing is the first 10 minutes of the period that were scoreless there were literally no scoring chances and it looked like a quality under...then the mother fucking zebras starting blowing the whistle on everything...
                      Yep. Both teams has like 5 or 6 combine shots on goal 10 minutes into the game then boom. 2-1 just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        Fukin Orlando imploding second half.
                        Orlando scores 55 points first half, 19 points second half with 1 min left in the 4th Memphis ties them 84-84
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Orlando scores 55 points first half, 19 points second half with 1 min left in the 4th Memphis ties them 84-84
                          55 in the first and only 19 in the whole 2nd half why does this not surprise me..

Comment

Welcome to the NBA. It will drive you nuts.

Comment

LOL, I am a veteran of this bullshit, just venting!!

NBA should stand for No Betting Allowed.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X