Texas longhorn nugget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas longhorn nugget

Hello its been awhile since I posted , but wanted to share a little insight on my homer play this week.

The Ohhh sacka show #98 in the backfield all day.Hers a short list of QB hes already introduced to the turf. I'm sure all these offensive lineman are overrated that's been dominated by orakpro and Techs Reed is going to slow him down.NOT
    Bradford
    Robinson
    Daniels
    HOOK EM HORNS!
    In the midst of handicapping the Texas / Texas Tech matchup on Saturday - I took a deeper look at how home dogs have done this year in a game that pits a ranked team vs. ranked team. These are TRUE HOME DOGS, as I left out any neutral site games:

The road favorite in these games is 11-1 ATS covering by an amazing 14 points on average - including 9-1 ATS when the matchup is intra-conference.
    What's also VERY INTERESTING regarding this trend that I've found - is the fact that the favorite has covered by a much larger margin as the season has gone on. The lone cover was Vanderbilt hosting Auburn, BUT remember that Vanderbilt was down double-digits before covering a smallish number.

HOOKEM HORNS by 10+

Comment

Tech wins or gets rolled up big!!! I'll take Texas to win big. Too big of a stage for the Red Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
        Tech wins or gets rolled up big!!! I'll take Texas to win big. Too big of a stage for the Red Raiders.
        I think the texas front 4 will put pressure on graham and will leave plenty of great coverage downfield for the horns.

RYLAN REED CANT CONTAIN ORAKPRO & Sergio kindle will get some too!

Comment

TT has the quick passing game, which will help to neutralize the pass rush in my opinion. Texas secondary pretty vulnerable. I see a 41-38 TT victory.

Comment

IMO...Texas in a blowout!

Comment

Texas always dominates Tech and i see'em doin more of tha same this weekend! good luck Pony Boi! HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

GL Horn fans.....your boys are getting it done this year...I see a close one.

GL!

Comment

gl with the Horns

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the info and GL tomorrow Pony..nice to see you post!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

let me guess.... you might pick the horns!!! huh? It was very hard to figure out.

Comment

Working...
                      X