Breaking news out of atlanta!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news out of atlanta!!!!!

Police are on the lookout for a mexican looking male,5' 4" 175,wearing a Georgia Tech short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.He was last seen chasing a chicken with a putter screaming "I'll get you sorry bastards back".The chicken is expected to survive though.Seems as though the chicken has a name.Witnesses say they heard him saying "Take that Spark" as he took it out on the chicken.Anyone with any info on this matter please contact the local police.

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Police are on the lookout for a mexican looking male,5' 4" 175,wearing a Georgia Tech short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.He was last seen chasing a chicken with a putter screaming "I'll get you sorry bastards back".The chicken is expected to survive though.Seems as though the chicken has a name.Witnesses say they heard him saying "Take that Spark" as he took it out on the chicken.Anyone with any info on this matter please contact the local police.
    lol you are ate up vols where did you get that shit at???
    SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Comment

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Comment

OMFG!!!

Comment

The Thrashers los 7-0 last night we know...not that much breaking news IMO..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

OMFG I didnt even read your post before I posted what I just did LMFAO vols fan good stuff!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG TROY66 View Post
                  lol you are ate up vols where did you get that shit at???
                  Tech Fan(which is my brother) got banned for 2 days for listing his e-mail adress here on the site.That was all making fun of him for shit he's done in the past.He almost died in an Applebees when he choked on a chicken wing last year.That's where the chasing a chicken screaming "I'll get you bastards back" came from. That shit still makes me laugh. It's all in fun.It's kinda slow today.

Comment

Anyway we can get a picture of the suspect or is that thread locked.

Comment

http://www.digital-sledgehammer.com/...ctheme_1st.wav

Is this techfans theme song?

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
                        It's not letting me bring it up but I'm sure it's funny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Thats a mixture of Rocky Balboa and Clint Eastwood chasing a chicken

Comment

5 foot 4 and a buck 75

Fat little bastard

I still think Spark should ban Nex too
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X