NBA WED$ 2 solid plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA WED$ 2 solid plays

NEW ORLEANS -4.5 10 units>>> Love my team, but not as much as I love this play. Barons gone, monta's out, and we'll need a few games to figure out how to manage our talent...Not to mention the Hornets are stacked, healthy, and had the best free agent signing of the offseason in getting Posey. CP3 is gonna have a HUGE game.

Houston/Memphis Under 191.5 5 units >>> Houston is top 3 or 4 defensive teams in the league. They added Artest, Yao is a huge presence, and the Rockets are not a fast break type team. Memphis is young and athletic but they'll be on the road vs a powerhouse and much like Portland tonight will have trouble putting up big numbers in their first regular season game.
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

BOL tonight Jugs and nice to see you post bro!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck "e"
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Early bird gets the worm! Real glad I grabbed the -4.5 before bed because it closed at -7.5 and I would've lost...New Orleans played terrible down the stretch but found a way to get the W.

Total was easy

2-0 start for +13.59 units after juice
            Last edited by ELJUGO; 10-30-2008, 01:37 AM.
            Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
              Early bird gets the worm! Real glad I grabbed the -4.5 before bed because it closed at -7.5 and I would've lost...New Orleans played terrible down the stretch but found a way to get the W.

Total was easy

2-0 start for +13.59 units after juice
              Nice job brother!!!

I must say I was suprised with how well the Warriors played defensively...maybe the are finally realizing what it takes to win and are trying to focuse primarily on that this year...or at least thats what the announcers on the CSN Warriors network that I watched part of the game on were saying...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Nice job brother!!!

I must say I was suprised with how well the Warriors played defensively...maybe the are finally realizing what it takes to win and are trying to focuse primarily on that this year...or at least thats what the announcers on the CSN Warriors network that I watched part of the game on were saying...
                I was actually very impressed myself...They played solid D in the 4th only, which is the time to do it...but 1st-3rd they gave up 27,29,29...pretty standard with us though
                Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

great early call buddy
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                  X