NFL Week 9 Discussion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 9 Discussion...

Lets get some opinion and leans out here early.

Not really liking the 1 oclock games much but two 4 oclock games I like a lot so far -

Oakland +3 (65 % on Atlanta)
    Denver -3 (Uh-oh, 71% on Denver)

Denver's D got significantly worse losing Champ but Miami just got a big win and Denver coming off a blowout loss plays to our advantage here. Not to mention the cross country flight and playing in high altitude. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Tornado3311 View Post
    Lets get some opinion and leans out here early.

Not really liking the 1 oclock games much but two 4 oclock games I like a lot so far -

Oakland +3 (65 % on Atlanta)
    Denver -3 (Uh-oh, 71% on Denver)

Denver's D got significantly worse losing Champ but Miami just got a big win and Denver coming off a blowout loss plays to our advantage here. Not to mention the cross country flight and playing in high altitude. Thoughts?

I love Denver this week off a couple losses and a bye at home. They gotta' be focussed this week and are still in good position with the Chargers losing last week. They are my 2nd best play next to the Colts who should whitewash New England Sunday night. I was hoping for a lower line on the Colts game, but I suspect a lot of action on them would've pushed a lower line higher anyway...

dave

Comment

Shanahan pretty solid after a bye if I'm not mistaken as well. Denver might have to be a play I just hate it when everyone and their mother likes a side. Let's hope it doesn't turn out that way by Sunday.

Comment

Denver is a very impressive 15-4-1 off their bye. 10-2-1 at home.
        Last edited by frankb03; 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I like the Patriots. Indy line is based on reputation. They're not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            I like the Patriots. Indy line is based on reputation. They're not that good.
            Damn. I respect your opinion, I'll probably pull back a bit. I was thinking of pulling back anyway because of the goofy line.

I do think the Colts win though, which makes a tease with the Broncos attractive.

I'm thinking about a team total: OVER 25 PTS SCORED by the COLTS...debating on it at this point.

dave

Comment

Working...
            X