CFB Pick tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Pick tonight

After yet another nice night last night in part to MLB going 5-2 with NCST & total ruining a perfect night but up a small if not comfy 7 units I will dabble a little furher with a couple of games tonight......

3*==>LOUISVILLE -8 1ST half

Reading everything I saw today expounded on two things. Louisville has a killer offense and Tulane has one almost as good if not equal. The other item is Louisville has a pretty good defense this year and the Green Wave has.......well......ummm.....sort of....NOTHING FOR A DEFENSE! The biggest thing that jumped out was the notoriously super slow starts Tulane gets off to....sometimes to the point of looking like a blowout......then only to score like a screaming banshee late in the game to get close......MORE OF THE SAME TONIGHT......I believe it will be a scorefest but in the favor of the Cardinals....especially early!

1*==>LOUISVILLE -8 & (O)60.5 T.

Just in case Tulane shows up and Louisville forgets to at end game.

SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT!! 1st NBA Pick of the Year! :D

T-Wolves at the Pacers......Indy has been racked with early season players small injuries and G. O'neil will NOT play and is off today to Boston to attend to a neck/back injury. Wolves to look for solidifying their season starting lineup.

1*==>T-Wolves +2

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck GV....:D
    You can't get there from here..........

Comment

SAME TO YOU MAVERICK!

Congrats on the win last night as well......hell of a game and series and both teams played their hearts out!!

BEST OF LUCK TONIGHT!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

ADD one play for the game

1.5*==>(O) 31.5 2ND HALF

TULANE will start scoring now.....that is according to the data.....doubt if Louisville will go into a shell either!!

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! Goldv

Comment

G.V.

Another fine nite ...... Congrats as we done well !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL

MEMPHIS M.!

Hope everyone was able to win some on this game! Kind of like it was supposed to......even BOTH halves.......that's my motto....."Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"!

I may or may not be around tomorrow due to work schedule so BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ON YOUR PICKS TOMORROW!! Gold

Comment

Good job...u nailed it!!

Comment

Working...
              X