No announcement yet.

Ufc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mrpain,i am a huge fan,can not cap the sport like you guys,why did you quit posting,your opinions on the fight have nothing to do with gambling,they do it all the time in the nfl with players and coaches,along with mark,like your insights a lot brother !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

mr.Pain, I will email spark my email address to give to you.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        mrpain,i am a huge fan,can not cap the sport like you guys,why did you quit posting,your opinions on the fight have nothing to do with gambling,they do it all the time in the nfl with players and coaches,along with mark,like your insights a lot brother !!
        oh my man chunger ! how could i forget, i'm sorry brother you are actually quite a fan. (anyone who starts a poll on a mma fight is aces with me.)( the faber poll) yes but the majority of this site really does not get involved. There are some real fans like yourself and me and mark.

I stopped posting at first because of negative comments throughout my threads with laying heavy juice etc.... and then when i won (go look at my fight threads) the comments continued. People were kind of making fun of my picks, then when they hit i never got credit so i said screw it why do all these write ups and take all this time to have people call me a fool to lay big juice.

hey chunger remember in that superfight poll you started i posted what i was doing that whole week of mma action, i believe i was either 7,8, or 9-0 in that thread. I forgot how many picks but at least 7-0. and in my "friends" most recent post i was 4-1. (i had a friend post my picks for me) and just FYI chunger i have been posting dream picks in japan, i believe i started threads for dream 5 and 6. dream 5 was a nice winner and dream 6 lost went 1-2.

I will start giving my opinions as you say, there is nothing wrong with giving opinions. (i just really stopped out of respect for the guys that i hang around with), but after i told marcus that i had a strong opinion against him on sat night he didn't care he was happy i was right. I must say there is 1 man that just scares me every time he walks by me and my opinion will always be him. he brings me this food from his parents bakery in fortaleza, it's awesome it's like the best hot sandwich i've ever had, but i'm afraid to ask him to make me 1 LOL. sorry chunger didn't mean to say me and mark are the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
          mr.Pain, I will email spark my email address to give to you.
          cool i don't have spark's e-mail but once i get it i'll shoot him 1 so we can chat.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
            cool i don't have spark's e-mail but once i get it i'll shoot him 1 so we can chat.

spark_327@ hotmail.com
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

thanks chado. did you get my e-mail about the ufc brother ? i was waiting for a reply before i sent you another. no biggie, let's get back to those pucks.

Comment

Working...
              X