Saturday football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday football!

182 Ohio St. +2 I actually played it at +2.5 a couple of days ago but didn't post it. Oh well. Everyone's in love with the Nittany Lions for good reason. They've been kickin' ass and takin' names every week. Their strength of schedule is 80-something, however....and Ohio St. has been steadily improving since getting their arses kicked by the Condoms. I like the Bucks in Columbus today.

178 Kansas -1 Coulda gotten pickem if I'd waited until today to play, but I've liked the game all week. I think Kansas will get more stops than the Lubbock Leaches will in Lawrence. During the 1st half of the Tech/A&M game in College Station last week, the Tech defense made the Aggies offense look good. They pulled away in the 2d half but they won't against Kansas. I think it may be a high-scoring game but I said the same thing about OSU/Missouri a couple of weeks ago and the Pickens St. Aggies suddenly started playing defense, so who knows. Should be a good big 12 offensive show.

Good luck today!

YTD posted record 3-1 I reconstructed this record from a search... thought I'd posted more winners than that and more losers than that but I guess not. I don't always post since I always have a lot of other things going on and I have the attention span of a gnat on amphetamines.

bol garth

Comment

BOL today garth!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL today buddy
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl today Garth---thanks for the rotation #'s