NBA is a joke

Comment

Rollins now 0-10
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Mark Grace has a bad suit

Comment

Hmm, just got back from the game:

1) 1-15 w/RISP...all you assholes that clowned me for ripping on this team for a lack of hitting, how has that turned out the 1st 2 games?

2) R u f'ing kidding me with the umpiring tonight? I've never seen a guy take 1st base on ball 4 after getting called out on strike 3...AND, I'VE NEVER SEEN A GUY GET HIT AND NOT TAKE 1ST BASE...the HP umpire tonight was a f'ing disgrace.

3) If the Phillies hit at least a little, this series is over.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post

1) 1-15 w/RISP...all you assholes that clowned me for ripping on this team for a lack of hitting, how has that turned out the 1st 2 games?

2) R u f'ing kidding me with the umpiring tonight? I've never seen a guy take 1st base on ball 4 after getting called out on strike 3...AND, I'VE NEVER SEEN A GUY GET HIT AND NOT TAKE 1ST BASE...the HP umpire tonight was a f'ing disgrace.

Peace.
            That non call on the hit jersey was total BS....dont know how the ump cant call that when he is standing right there...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post

Peace.
              It's the way they played all year. Guess what, there still in the world series. They got the split they needed in Tampa. Its supposed to rain all nite tomorrow here so odds are game 3 will be rained out. If that happens Cole Hammels gets to pitch game 4 and game 7. Phils still win this series.
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
              X