#104 w.v.-3
    #106 air force -5

baseball
    tampa bay -156

good luck to everyone and thanks guys
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

I gotta move to Mississippi right next door to your restaurant

Good luck buddy and Happy Birthday young man!

Comment

Nice, I like all three and it's your birthday so they gotta come in

Comment

GL jt and happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I gotta move to Mississippi right next door to your restaurant

Good luck buddy and Happy Birthday young man!
          he makes me hungry as shit every time he post I must have missed it but I guees he owns his own resturant and that must be the special of the day.

Comment

BOL tonight sir and Happy Birthday!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Best of Luck JT!!!

Comment

Happy B-Day JT and best of luck to your card today.

Comment

Have a profitable B-Day!!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

GL & Happy B-Day JT!!!

I have to admit, most of those meals you post in your thread titles are very foreign to me and they do not sound good. I'm from the Northeast though and i assume we just have different tastes. Most of those meals, i wouldn't even know where to get up here and i'm not sure i would want to try them! lmao

Steak, YES!!!

The rest, i don't know!

Comment

Good Luck JT. You can ship that food to my fat ass any time
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

good looking menu JT....gl to ya....Happy B'day to one of the finest people I know.....have a good b'day JT---take er slow.....

Wayne----different types of cooking down south....I can readily understand where you're coming from....Southern cooking is indeed one of the top tastes IMO, and I've traveled and eaten in 46 states and 19 foreign countries....You'd like it, especially the variations to sea food that they create....

Vols Fan----yes he owns his own reataurant....Fat Tuesdays.....one of the fines eating places in the South, in Mississippi......ask LSU Jimmy....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL to ya tonite jt. buddy. Enjoy your day.
                          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                            good looking menu JT....gl to ya....Happy B'day to one of the finest people I know.....have a good b'day JT---take er slow.....

Wayne----different types of cooking down south....I can readily understand where you're coming from....Southern cooking is indeed one of the top tastes IMO, and I've traveled and eaten in 46 states and 19 foreign countries....You'd like it, especially the variations to sea food that they create....

Vols Fan----yes he owns his own reataurant....Fat Tuesdays.....one of the fines eating places in the South, in Mississippi......ask LSU Jimmy....

I have strange eating habits Karl and i do not like trying new things. The only, and i mean only fish i will eat is Haddock. You can cook it any way you want and i love it. Salmon ... YUCK. Crab ... YUCK. It's just not for me but i do know it is a big specialty down south. I find it very interesting how people in different parts of the country eat very different things. My 2 favorite foods are lobster and pizza. Being from Maine, lobster is my top food love. Pizza and steak are probably 2nd and 3rd. All those crabs and gumbos and stuff are just not for me. I'm sure they are great but i would get ill just thinking about eating that stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              I have strange eating habits Karl and i do not like trying new things. The only, and i mean only fish i will eat is Haddock. You can cook it any way you want and i love it. Salmon ... YUCK. Crab ... YUCK. It's just not for me but i do know it is a big specialty down south. I find it very interesting how people in different parts of the country eat very different things. My 2 favorite foods are lobster and pizza. Being from Maine, lobster is my top food love. Pizza and steak are probably 2nd and 3rd. All those crabs and gumbos and stuff are just not for me. I'm sure they are great but i would get ill just thinking about eating that stuff!
                              I can promise you Wayne that there are some very good dishes down here in the south you would like but I can tell you nothing taste better than a good steak and Lobster tail to me.Ribey steak cooked medium with a tail soaking in butterAny occasion I have to choose where we eat at thats what I get.
                              Last edited by vols fan; 10-23-2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X