Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cml3

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3 View Post
    I dunno in my opinion they should have held Myers for Game 3 so that they would be in Philly and he'd be able to bat. He has a great bat and could help them out in that 9 spot at home where jamie moyer is no good at bat for game 3. Little strategic thing that I dont think will hurt them but could have for sure helped them out. Moyer isnt too bad for a Game 2 especially if you know you're going to lose it...
    don't they use NL rules when NL is at home, and AL rules when AL is at home....If so, the NL doesn't have the DH. so therefore the NL pitchers would not be batting in G3, but rather G2...Did I miss something somewhere ???

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

bol bw

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        don't they use NL rules when NL is at home, and AL rules when AL is at home....If so, the NL doesn't have the DH. so therefore the NL pitchers would not be batting in G3, but rather G2...Did I miss something somewhere ???
        Game 3 is in Philly, so the pitchers have to bat. Myers can't really hit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          Kapt. Game 3 is in Philidelphia aka a National League park where they follow National League Rules therefore if they held off Myers for game 3 theyd be back in Philly and therefore Myers could bat and you could possibly benefit from having a pitcher that can hit the ball. However, he is pitching tonight in an American League where American League rules apply and there's a DH. My point was save Myers for Game 3 if and throw Moyer on the road in Game 2, that way when your home you can throw Myers and he can hit and you have a better shot with him hitting the ball in the pitchers spot then any other pitcher on the team IMO....
          Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
          1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

good luck with tha Rayz tonight, B-dizzle! i like tha call!

Comment

in

Comment

Working...
              X