X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels NHL 10/22

Florida Panthers +188
    Dallas Stars +130

The Senators are vastly overrated and I think they will struggle to make the playoffs this year. A good fade early in the season. I think Dallas is going to be solid this year and they should put forth a good effort tonight considering they have to play again tomorrow in which I will probably fade them.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

gl tonight weazel---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck with tha dogz tonight, Weazy!

Comment

Gl with your hockey plays
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL tonight bro...Panthers looking good after one!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

(1-1) +.88 units

Dallas and Marty Turco were disgusting. Broduer has been lights out as usual and is still one of the elite goaltenders. Florida looked great, especially thier goalie Anderson who made some great saves in the 2nd half of the game as Ottawa put on the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
              (1-1) +.88 units

Dallas and Marty Turco were disgusting. Broduer has been lights out as usual and is still one of the elite goaltenders. Florida looked great, especially thier goalie Anderson who made some great saves in the 2nd half of the game as Ottawa put on the pressure.
              Anderson stopped like 40 shots or something tonight I believe and did look awesome...nice call on the Panthers!!!

Looks like another brutal night on some things not going in my favor once again with the parlay going to go 1 for 2 losing the Sens and hitting the Blackhawks...Stephen the back up to Turco gives up 2 meaningless 3rd period goals for a push on my under instead of the win and then of course the fucking 7-6 shootout loss by the Flyers...unreal...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Anderson stopped like 40 shots or something tonight I believe and did look awesome...nice call on the Panthers!!!

Looks like another brutal night on some things not going in my favor once again with the parlay going to go 1 for 2 losing the Sens and hitting the Blackhawks...Stephen the back up to Turco gives up 2 meaningless 3rd period goals for a push on my under instead of the win and then of course the fucking 7-6 shootout loss by the Flyers...unreal...
                Shootouts aren't very kind to us.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                  Shootouts aren't very kind to us.
                  That was actually the very first one that one of my wagers have been involved in this season and it sure reminded me why I hate the fucking coin flip horseshit...especially when it loses in the fasion of "dont score dont score", "score score" FINAL...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    That was actually the very first one that one of my wagers have been involved in this season and it sure reminded me why I hate the fucking coin flip horseshit...especially when it loses in the fasion of "dont score dont score", "score score" FINAL...

On a more positive note I do feel it is awesome to watch when you dont have a wager involved throughout it..

Comment

Nice win tonight Weazel. wish I had a win coming tonight but it aint pretty with Oilers down 0-3

Keep the picks coming bro...

PK
                      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
                      X