World Series Strategy Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Strategy Play

Its gonna be a close series and I think the games will be hard to predict. I love Hamels and he is the best of any of the pitchers on either side. I love the Rays starting pitching depth which will pay off on the long series.

Game 1: Taking the Phillies -110 ( You will never get this cheap a price again) ***units

Series Play : Breaking down and going with the Rays for the long haul. *****units

My strategy and reasoning is that:

If Tampa loses game 1, I am happy that I pick up some $$ on the Game 1 bet AND the Rays still can easily recover from a game 1 loss against Phillies Ace. I do believe the Rays can absorb a loss tonight. I do not like Moyer and Blanton for the Phils and I believe Garza will pitch well all the way thru.

I do not believe the Phillies can rebound as well if their Ace and best hope for winning goes down tonight. The confidence the Rays will have if they beat Hamels will carry them to a 4-5 game series win. So if I lose game 1 bet, I am fairly certain I will get the series win. Either way I will be happpy tonight

I will be playing 5 units on the series and 3 units tonight on the Phils in game 1.

BOL ALL! Fall Classic is about as good as it gets.
    NBA is a joke

Good luck buddy!

Comment

think it's a good idea, and very likely you win both plays. I'm on the Rays series too, good luck to ya my man.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good luck with tha strategy, flarendep! i was think'n tha sam thing!

Comment

I did exactly the same thing. It is conservative and yet seems like a good way to play this series at leat for the first game.

Comment

sounds a a great plan....good luck!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

gl tonight----my picks also----Phils tonight, Rays/Series....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of Luck Flare!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  Its gonna be a close series and I think the games will be hard to predict. I love Hamels and he is the best of any of the pitchers on either side. I love the Rays starting pitching depth which will pay off on the long series.

Game 1: Taking the Phillies -110 ( You will never get this cheap a price again) ***units

Series Play : Breaking down and going with the Rays for the long haul. *****units

My strategy and reasoning is that:

If Tampa loses game 1, I am happy that I pick up some $$ on the Game 1 bet AND the Rays still can easily recover from a game 1 loss against Phillies Ace. I do believe the Rays can absorb a loss tonight. I do not like Moyer and Blanton for the Phils and I believe Garza will pitch well all the way thru.

I do not believe the Phillies can rebound as well if their Ace and best hope for winning goes down tonight. The confidence the Rays will have if they beat Hamels will carry them to a 4-5 game series win. So if I lose game 1 bet, I am fairly certain I will get the series win. Either way I will be happpy tonight

I will be playing 5 units on the series and 3 units tonight on the Phils in game 1.

BOL ALL! Fall Classic is about as good as it gets.
                  You listened to what I said and did it also NICE!!!

You know I did the same thing and BOL to us!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X