Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World series play

Phillies plus 125 10 stars i am hearing alot about
    tb dosent quit its true they held up all season long when everybody was waiting for the bottom to fall out it never did. Phils have alot of intestinal fortitude themselves./ were leading most of the way
    then spit up the bit and lost the lead. The mets might
    have been bad,but the phillies still had to win ,and they did. Betting line also went against them in la series.
    Brett myers key to the series phils can hit, run, and throw from the outfield with the best of them.

Good luck but this is in obvious homer play Len. Bret Myers can hit? Dude he's terrible, he got 3 hits in that one game, the same as he had the whole season. I'm not hating, they could win, but TB played the Yankees, RedSox and BlueJays all season long, that's tough. Good luck.

Comment

I was referring to myers as a pitcher. His hitting is a nonentity

Comment

Originally posted by len caprisecca View Post
        I was referring to myers as a pitcher. His hitting is a nonentity
        Oh my bad, I thought you said Bret Myers can hit. Good luck with the play. Tonights game is huge for the Phillies, they need to steal this one IMO to have any chance

Comment

Big weiner i gotta tell you i will bet against a philly team in a second if it is to win money ,which is why we play,dont we

Comment

Best of Luck Len!!!

Comment

Originally posted by len caprisecca View Post
              Phillies plus 125 10 stars i am hearing alot about
              tb dosent quit its true they held up all season long when everybody was waiting for the bottom to fall out it never did. Phils have alot of intestinal fortitude themselves./ were leading most of the way
              then spit up the bit and lost the lead. The mets might
              have been bad,but the phillies still had to win ,and they did. Betting line also went against them in la series.
              Brett myers key to the series phils can hit, run, and throw from the outfield with the best of them.
              WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT THE LINE IN THE la dodger series,NO RESPECT-GO PHILS !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                was thinking the same thing about the line in the la dodger series,no respect-go phils !!
                i got +135 len !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

BOL with the Phils series wager len!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks and bol to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                      Oh my bad, I thought you said Bret Myers can hit. Good luck with the play. Tonights game is huge for the Phillies, they need to steal this one IMO to have any chance
                      They play tomorrow and did you really think he was betting the Phillies cause of Brett Myers hitting?????

Comment

GL Len! I will be on pins and needles this whole series but it makes me feel much better with everyone loading up on the Rays. The same guys loaded up on the Dodgers lol.

Comment

Thanks mike

Comment

gl tonight---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck Len! I like it

Comment

Working...
                              X