X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UPDATE*** Why Wait? 49ers Fire Nolan

and replaced by Mike Singletary.

According to "Breaking News" on ESPN

lol was they supposed to be good this yr..............everyone else gets rid of thier coaches we extended ours and he is noway near what he is supposed to be
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good move. Nolan is a joke around here. I think Singletary will be good.

Comment

As a devastated niner fan who thinks that there is actually talent in place, Thank you God. 1 down 1 to go, hopefully Martz is somehow next.

Jackass martz cost us two games this year with horrendous playcalling at the wrong time.

I will say that the roster when Nolan took over compared to now is really unbelievable. The team he took over was a joke, now getting down to 53 is tough. Singletary coaching Patrick Willis for the next 10 years sounds OK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          Good move. Nolan is a joke around here. I think Singletary will be good.
          If they are going to fire him, do it tonight! Classless move waiting until another game is played because they have a bye. Now, because it has been leaked, they will probably ax him tonight...may be the right move but handled as well as firing Willie Randolph was...atrocious.
          Guys paid millions of dollars to manage an organization and they can't even handle a simple firing.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Espn

Mike Nolan didn't make it to next week. Reported to be on the way out as 49ers head coach after Sunday's game against Seattle, Nolan was fired Monday night.

Comment

Obviously they attended the Omar Minaya school of 'How Can I Fuck Up A Simple Firing'....awful.....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

After yesterday's game he had to go and not because they lost. His game management is horrible. He had 3 timeouts with about a minute remaining in the first half. SF was driving. He didn't use a timeout. Even Troy was questioning SF not using a timeout in that spot.

Another questionable decision or lack of was when Burress made a catch, took 2 steps then was stripped of the ball. The refs called an incomplete pass. IMO it was a catch and a fumble. I was shocked SF didn't challenge.

There was a 3rd play in the 2nd half that I questioned Nolan's game decision. I don't recall the play.

Comment

Working...
                X