Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to CoverBoy, Lewis and GG yesterday.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to CoverBoy, Lewis and GG yesterday.........

........your plays had me bustin' my book!!! +96 units yesterday

Thanks for posting your plays on a weekly basis!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

I agree but it's hard to single just these 3 guys out in a thread.Hell I think Spark went 5-0 yesterday in NFL.It don't get any better than that.I think alot of people on here are hot right now and like you, I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      I agree but it's hard to single just these 3 guys out in a thread.Hell I think Spark went 5-0 yesterday in NFL.It don't get any better than that.I think alot of people on here are hot right now and like you, I'm loving it.
      No disrespect to any of the other handicappers on here, but those are the ones i look at first. I did forget a couple, Hot Chicks and Griswold.

Comment

Originally posted by aces r wild View Post
        No disrespect to any of the other handicappers on here, but those are the ones i look at first. I did forget a couple, Hot Chicks and Griswold.
        hahahahaha i am just glad u r makeing money none of us are mad because u made a thread to thank the following but welcome the thanks for those who deserve it...............god bless and hope u keep spanking that bookies azz
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

you obviously had a lot bet on GB.....

GB was a top rated plays for all 3 of these cappers.....it covered and won easily.....

glad they were able to make $ for ya....it's what we're all about.....sharing

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
            you obviously had a lot bet on GB.....

GB was a top rated plays for all 3 of these cappers.....it covered and won easily.....

glad they were able to make $ for ya....it's what we're all about.....sharing
            GB, OAK AND CAR were my big plays Sunday, also made some $ on NE last night.

Comment

Working...
            X