Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

real football week centerfield nine-THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real football week centerfield nine-THE IRONMAN !!

ok-ok PLAYS LINE #174 LOUISVILLE +5 FOR 3 UNITS // AND LINE #114 MIAMI -2- FOR 3 UNITS !! will update record later,i'm tired,went 7-6 last week,win around 2.4 units,up about 60 units for the season !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
    ok-ok plays line #174 louisville +5 for 3 units // and line #114 miami -2- for 3 units !! Will update record later,i'm tired,went 7-6 last week,win around 2.4 units,up about 60 units for the season !!
    these plays go saturday 10/25 !!

Comment

working on records update !!

Comment

record goes to 21-13 ON 6 UNITS AFTER A 1-1 WEEK MINUS .6 UNIT,5 UNITS GO 2-1 IN WEEK 8 UP 4.5 UNITS,7-1 FOR THE SEASON // 3 UNITS ARE 20-15 AFTER A 4-4 WEEK LOSING 1.5 UNITS // 0-2 on 4 units,none this week// 2 UNITS 0-2,none this week // TWO 5.5 UNIT SUPERTEASERS ARE 1-1,none this week /// HAS US UP 60.05 UNITS GOING INTO THE NINETH WEEK OF COLLEGE ACTION,49-34 OVERALL MARK,AFTER OUR 7-6 WEEK WINNING 2.4 UNITS !! PS-5 AND 6 UNIT TOP PLAYS 28-14 FOR THE SEASON !!

Comment

How bout Bama -5.5 . The line has gone up to 7 now but to me that seems a little (fishy) low if you ask me.It was supposed to be a 3:30 game but now ESPN has picked up the game so it's at 7:45.I don't know chung but Saturday night in Knoxville against Alabama ranked # 2 and this is our national championship game IMO.I'm really starting to think we have a chance and hell it sounds like vegas is giving us a chance with the line only being 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            how bout bama -5.5 . The line has gone up to 7 now but to me that seems a little (fishy) low if you ask me.it was supposed to be a 3:30 game but now espn has picked up the game so it's at 7:45.i don't know chung but saturday night in knoxville against alabama ranked # 2 and this is our national championship game imo.i'm really starting to think we have a chance and hell it sounds like vegas is giving us a chance with the line only being 5.5
            i was scared of that florida line,remember it was around 7,but i ended up betting the gators,bama-vols is a real scary game for me right now,the vols have talent,you never know what you are going to get,one of the tougher games on the board imo !!

Comment

I DO AGREE WITH YOU VOLSFAN,THAT LINE WITH BAMA UNDER 7 JUST JUMPED OFF THE BOARD AT ME,any games like that,which look like you are absolutely stealing money scare me,i have lost more betting on them,than i have won !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                i was scared of that florida line,remember it was around 7,but i ended up betting the gators,bama-vols is a real scary game for me right now,the vols have talent,you never know what you are going to get,one of the tougher games on the board imo !!
                This one,the LSU/GA and Penn St/Ohio St are the 3 hardest ones to me.Some people look at 34-3 last week and think our offense is getting better but we scored 21 of those points in the 4th Quarter.A 72 yard int for a TD,a 32 yard INT for a TD and a Rushing TD after Miss State gave up and we were running out the clock.You take that shit away and we score 13 points.That ain't going to do it aginst Alabama.We have to hold on the first half.Alabama gets outscored every second half,so if we can just ride the crowd and make some big plays we can win it baby

Comment

dudes-ADDING LINE #104 WEST VIRGINIA-2- MINUS 120 JUICE FOR 3 UNITS // ADDING LINE #181 PENN STATE MINUS 140 JUICE MONEYLINE FOR 3 UNITS !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                    dudes-adding line #104 west virginia-2- minus 120 juice for 3 units // adding line #181 penn state minus 140 juice moneyline for 3 units !!
                    ode to big lew on these two,i liked them but he helped me pull the trigger !!

Comment

good luck this week, WayneChung! i threw down on PSU and WV 2!

Comment

adding line #189 usc-15 minus 130 for 3 units,and #158 lsu minus 140 moneyline for 3 units !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          adding line #189 usc-15 minus 130 for 3 units,and #158 lsu minus 140 moneyline for 3 units !!
                          i know thats a strange buydown on usc,but trust the ironman and play my lines,thats what i will be scoring on !!

Comment

Bol wayne

Comment

BOL this week my friend!!!

May the force be strong and the good beats go our way again!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X