Tony Romo and Trent Edwards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo and Trent Edwards?

Are they both starting today? Thanks in advance!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

and here i thought you were giving us the information
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I heard on some sports show this am that romo is active but not starting but a chance could play. And Edwards was back this week

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1 View Post
        I heard on some sports show this am that romo is active but not starting but a chance could play. And Edwards was back this week

Thanks for the info...let me know if you guys hear anything official...

Comment

Quarterback Trent Edwards (head) will start this week against San Diego, according to Kara Henderson of the NFL Network.

Our View: Edwards, who suffered a concussion in Week 5, said his head starting clearing up early this week. He has a nice match-up against the Chargers' 31st ranked pass defense, which is allowing 253 yards per game.

Tony Romo (fractured pinkie) will be active today against St. Louis and will serve as the No. 3 quarterback behind starter Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Our View: This is encouraging news for Romo and his fantasy owners, even though he will miss today's favorable match-up against the Rams' 25th ranked pass defense.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
            Quarterback Trent Edwards (head) will start this week against San Diego, according to Kara Henderson of the NFL Network.

Our View: Edwards, who suffered a concussion in Week 5, said his head starting clearing up early this week. He has a nice match-up against the Chargers' 31st ranked pass defense, which is allowing 253 yards per game.

Tony Romo (fractured pinkie) will be active today against St. Louis and will serve as the No. 3 quarterback behind starter Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Our View: This is encouraging news for Romo and his fantasy owners, even though he will miss today's favorable match-up against the Rams' 25th ranked pass defense.
            Thanks for the info nex...so it looks like its Edwards in for sure and as for Romo its still only probable but not 100%...gonna have to wait and hear what NFL Countdown tells us...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Edwards-Yes
              Romo-No
              Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
              Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewis View Post
                Edwards-Yes
                Romo-No
                Thanks!!!

Comment

Chado

Originally Posted by longnex

__________________________________________________ ________________

Thanks for the info nex...so it looks like its Edwards in for sure and as for Romo its still only probable but not 100%...gonna have to wait and hear what NFL Countdown tells us...

__________________________________________________ _______________

when you're delegated as the #3 QB due to an injury, the status of PROBABLE no longer exists....means he is the 3rd QB, and will be used only if the other 2 get hurt, or do nothing

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

espn reports that brooks bollinger will not be active, so romo will now be the #2 quarterback. Which makes him alot more likely to play
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                    X