CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

BOL tomorrow Billy!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl to ya Bill

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

with ya on the Horns, Bill. I guess they probably couldn't set that USC line as high as it needs to be. I'm not one for eating a lot of chalk but I kinda like that one, too. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
          with ya on the Horns, Bill. I guess they probably couldn't set that USC line as high as it needs to be. I'm not one for eating a lot of chalk but I kinda like that one, too. Good luck!
          i ain't skeered of chalk where WSU is concerned
          updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
            double play:

354 TEXAS -4 -105

single plays:

343 TEXAS TECH -22 -105

347 USC-42½ -105

378 OKLAHOMA STATE -17½ -105

384 TULSA -18½ -105

gl all
            adding a DOUBLE PLAY:

377 Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Over 67 -105 okie st WILL have trouble with this QB (i think this kid is going to be big time one day)
            updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

bol bill

Comment

Best of Luck Bill!!!

Comment

good luck this weekend, Billy! HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice 4-2 day, Thrill! Never thought I'd be saying the following. I guess your Pokes' defense is getting too good for any overs to hit. Cannot say the same for the Sooners.

the man today, bud.

Comment

Nice 4-2 day, Thrill! Never thought I'd be saying the following. I guess your Pokes' defense is getting too good for any overs to hit. Cannot say the same for the Sooners.

the man today, bud.
                      thanks garth, yeah the d really has stepped up but it also didn't help the overs with gundy going total plain vanilla in the 2nd half on offense. talk about not wanting to run the score up.
                      updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

thanks garth, yeah the d really has stepped up but it also didn't help the overs with gundy going total plain vanilla in the 2nd half on offense. talk about not wanting to run the score up.
                        he'd better come up with something more than plain vanilla for Austin this Saturday. I kinda like the 13 points in that game.

Comment

he'd better come up with something more than plain vanilla for Austin this Saturday. I kinda like the 13 points in that game.
                          well i'm gonna come right out and say that our d can't stand up to Texas, but by the same token i don't think that their d has seen as balanced of an attack as Ostate has right now.
                          when you guys played i don't think murray was up to his old self yet but he is starting to look like it now. (what do you think)
                          updated thru 4/04 play

Comment

well i'm gonna come right out and say that our d can't stand up to Texas, but by the same token i don't think that their d has seen as balanced of an attack as Ostate has right now.
                            when you guys played i don't think murray was up to his old self yet but he is starting to look like it now. (what do you think)
                            The Kansas game this week was the first time Murray has done anything against a good team. Sooners' running game, including the Texas game, has not been good. I was just looking at the Cowboys' stats and the offense has definitely been balanced. I agree with your assessment.

Comment

Working...
                            X