Texas/Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas/Missouri

That line is droppin' like a rock! Down to 4 at most places. I like Texas even more at 4 than I did at 7. Obviously Texas is not flying under the radar now that they're no. 1, but I still think they're better than a lot of folks give them credit for. Mack Brown has surrounded himself with some fine assistant coaches and coordinators. Colt McCoy is a stud and I wish he'd go play in some other conference. I think the whorns get it done Saturday. They're 10-0 in Mack Brown's tenure in the game after the OU game. I know this year is a bit unusual in that they actually won that game... ...he had won 3 in that series before, though. Texas controlled the time of possession in the OU game and wore down OU's defense. I think that will happen again this week. From an OU fan's perspective it would be much better if Tx loses this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. I know there are some outstanding handicappers who disagree with me on this but that's the way I see it.

Good luck this weekend!

I also think that a dude named Brian Orakpo will get up close and personal with Chase Daniels tomorrow.

Comment

I am with you on texas,in fact i bet it at 7 man i wish i had waited now it is 4..The public is all over mizz as you said some very good cappers here to on mizz...

If texas beat Oklahoma how is mizz that much better than Oklahoma..

I dont think tx is over looking mizz...it is at texas too..that is a big factor..

Comment

Originally posted by vonwater11 View Post
        I am with you on texas,in fact i bet it at 7 man i wish i had waited now it is 4..The public is all over mizz as you said some very good cappers here to on mizz...

If texas beat Oklahoma how is mizz that much better than Oklahoma..

I dont think tx is over looking mizz...it is at texas too..that is a big factor..
        Thanks, Von. I'm not sure it is the public that is all over Mizzou based on numbers I've seen. I think there's some big $$$ 'sharps' on the Tigers...nevertheless, I like Texas a lot. Good luck to ya this weekend.

Comment

gl garth
          I'm all over texas too-BIG
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Von, where r u seeing public all over Mizzou? I see the complete opposite. Majority on Mizzou ML but side action clearly is on TX's side.

Regardless, GL on your play. I'll be posting Mizzou as my pick so someone will be happy. Wish I had gotten +6.5 but don't think it'll matter.
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

gl Garth

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck on Saturday, garth! HOOK'EM HORNS!

Comment

bol garth

Comment

great call garth, texas really rolled
                    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Thanks, Bill. Yes they did.

Comment

Nice pick buddy...as I said, u are happy!! Wish it would have at least been competitive...LOL
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

nice call garth

Comment

Working...
                          X