No announcement yet.

Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a life! I didn't say I had it figured out. You have no clue what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
      Get a life! I didn't say I had it figured out. You have no clue what I'm talking about.
      Black gold?
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

the best advice i can give you is simply play the games you feel strongest about and nothing else. Everyone here has a different strategy. mine is fewer games for larger amounts. Some ppl like to bet tons of games.....that works for them. It doesnt for me.

you need to find what works for you and stick with it. Good or bad.

Also dont put all your eggs in one basket, you'll get burnt in the long run, trust me i've been there. What i'm saying is if you see a GOY or huge play by GG,lewis,wayne,kapt or anyone who is solid here by all means bet it..... what i'm saying is just bet it for 2x or 3x your normal wager. Dont go crazy and bet 10x or 20x what you normally wager. Be content with winning 2x or 3x money as opposed to losing one time at 10x or 20x the amount you will get buried fast.

hope this helps

GL and if I can help out feel free to let me know.

BC
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Have fun, like wayne said "don't lose what you don't have, never chase, small plays can be just as fun as a big bet. This is the best place for info and cappers i have ever seen. Good luck whatever you do, remember their is no such thing as a "lock it never is" and welcome
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
          X