• Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 7

20* 2-1 +20 units
    15* 4-1 +45 units
    10* 11-7 +35.5
    5* 17-15 +7.5 units

34-24 +108 units

Here are my leans for week #7..............

Buffalo +1 Bills coming off of a bye week and SD coming off of a huge emotional game vs NE...........West coast teams that are traveling east and playing the early games on Sunday are doing terrible this year and SD falls into this category.........Here are some examples: SD@Mia, Sea@NYG, and Arz@NYJ anyway this has been a profitable bet in the past and this year.........Plus, throw in the fact that it will be in the low 50's and possibly raining.............Bills win SU!!!!!!!

Cincy +10 Bengals are coming off of a bye and getting 10 points at home vs a division rival..........Bengals defense seems to be playing better and the team should be ready to play with or without Palmer since the back up has gotten a lot of reps the last two weeks........DD favs are not doing to well this year so this one might be worth a look

Dallas -6.5 I actually think that Johnson might help the Cowboys........He wont make as many mistakes as Romo and surely they will run the ball more with Barber.......StL gives up 4.9 yds per rush and I think that Dallas will try to control the clock a bit more since their defense has been playing terrible but they are facing the Rams who dont have much of an offense anyway........The Cowboys have also picked up Roy Williams from the Lions so that will add another playmaker to the offense.........

Carolina -3 I didnt understand this line but after seeing the trend that the road team is 14-2 ATS in this series then I understood a little better but I dont pay much attention to trends in the NFL because players switch teams every year.....Last week there was a trend in favor of the Panthers over the Bucs and we all saw what happened there a butt kicking and one that I collected 20 units on!!!!!!!! Anyway, I see this trend going down just as last weeks because the Panthers have the better defense and their offense will be able to control this game by moving the ball against this swiss cheese defense that the Saints play with.........NO gives up 4.4 yds per rush and 6.2 yds per pass while Car gives up 3.8 yds per rush and 5.3 yds per pass.......Carolina wins this by 10!!!!!!!!

Oakland +3 East coast teams going west dont seem to have as much trouble but over the ears this has also been a profitable bet........Oakland also has one game under their belts with the new regime so they will know what to expect this week from the coaches........I am also not that impressed with the Jets this year so for them to be laying points on the road IMO means you play Oak or nothing........

Green Bay +1 Indy sure looked good at home vs Balt last week and the Colts are back to their winning ways...........uh...no!!!! IMO they faced a team with a rookie QB and a beat up defense.........GB showed some heart last week going on the road and beating a desperate Seattle team and now they are going home to play the Colts.......GB has two solid WR's that will give that beat up secondary all they can handle and they will get their rushing game going against the Colts defense as well........IND will move the ball as well so the over might be the better play but my gut is telling GB wins this by 7 or more.......

TB -10.5 TB seems to be putting everything together while Seattle's playoff chances are fading away..........Sea did show some heart last week vs GB but they are just not a good football team right now.....Hasslebeck will be out again this week and Wallace is supposed to start but it wont matter their defense is horrible.......not sure if I play this one but Seattle usually plays awful when they have to travel across the country and thats whats happening this Sunday..........

NE -3 Broncos heading east..........Patriots embarrassed last week........Broncos have won 3 straight in this series.......which means NE blows them out!!!!!!!!! NE will be facing one of the worst defenses in the NFL this week.......Denver allows 5.1 yds per rush and 7.5 yds per pass.......NE will force Cutler into making bad decisions which will lead to some short scoring opportunities that the Pats need without Brady..........Denver IMO is one of the most overrated teams this year..........Their offense has been great but Coach Hoodie will have something to slow down the Broncos and they will win this game.........Patriots by 13!!!!!!

back later in the week with exact picks

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

gl buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      gl buddy
      thanks tech and gl to you......

Comment

Lewis

......Cincy +10 Bengals are coming off of a bye and getting 10 points at home vs a division rival.......

Lewis---didn't Cinn lose to the Jets 26-14 last Sunday ??????????

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          ......Cincy +10 Bengals are coming off of a bye and getting 10 points at home vs a division rival.......

Lewis---didn't Cinn lose to the Jets 26-14 last Sunday ??????????

yes, its Pitt that is coming off of a bye.........my bad

Comment

good luck lewis like some those only game i like for sure other way is seattle....they are bad but who will bet them on sun nite game against team that just stomped carolina at home i know lot points i think most be on tampa so i kinda like seahawks
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

good luck on Sunday, Lewie!

Comment

gl lewis,but there is no rain in forcast for sunday,57 degrees

Comment

gl Lewis,but I'm from the Buffalo area and its suppose to be mid 50's but no rain

Comment

Originally posted by butkus51 View Post
                    gl Lewis,but I'm from the Buffalo area and its suppose to be mid 50's but no rain
                    thanks Butkus!

Comment

Best of Luck Lewis!!! Love Buffalo if Edwards comes back this week!!!

Comment

i like your write ups..good job

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneyasians View Post
                          Best of Luck Lewis!!! Love Buffalo if Edwards comes back this week!!!
                          that is what I am waiting for........

gl

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1 View Post
                            i like your write ups..good job
                            thanks and gl!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck lewis
                              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                              X