Clear All

i guess this ass clown needs to do more than just stay out of "scrip clubs"
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      i guess this ass clown needs to do more than just stay out of "scrip clubs"
      i think it was the chicken wings that made him go crazy buddy
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

The Boys will be fine.Every team has to deal with injuries or suspensions.I don't beleive the Cowboys have anymore thugs or criminals than any other ream out there.They're just more of a public team than others.I can name several other teams who have their fair share of problem players,but they dont get the pub that God's team gets.

Comment

The whole league is full of thugs, some are better than others.

NBA may even be worse.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
            but they dont get the pub that God's team gets.

Here we go again....

They are 4-2 and have not looked good the last three weeks. Do you really have to go with "God's team"?

Comment

I'm just laughing my ass off! The guy get's to live a life that you and I can only dream of. How many times has he fucked it up? Should be banned for life no if's and's or but's!!! How many chances do you get if you screw up on the job? One maybe two. If Goodell lets him off again after four weeks, then the way I see it he's not any better then Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by packer34 View Post
                I'm just laughing my ass off! The guy get's to live a life that you and I can only dream of. How many times has he fucked it up? Should be banned for life no if's and's or but's!!! How many chances do you get if you screw up on the job? One maybe two. If Goodell lets him off again after four weeks, then the way I see it he's not any better then Pacman!

Ditto ! on Pacman

Comment

Working...
                X