Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having trouble getting to Wagerstreet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having trouble getting to Wagerstreet?

I was on earlier but now it keeps saying this site can't be found. Did they just close and leave town or what? Never seen that message before and i'm a little worried here .............

working fine for me Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      working fine for me Wayne

Really? I've tried it from both computers and the banner here and all 3 still say Sorry, We couldn't find www.Wagerstreet.com

Comment

That was a long fall from my owners window.

signed,
        Waynes computer

Comment

went directly to it pal

Comment

Banner is not working

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              went directly to it pal

No shit. Every time i go there, nothing. All other web pages are working fine. I'm not sure what to think now. Thanks!

Comment

Wtf ..... i keep trying and nothing. Someone else said the banner doesn't work. Does it work for you Spark? Are you using that?

Comment

I don't have an account there but banner and url address is not working for me.

Comment

Wayne

There's a major hacker attack going on right now against several offshores.

It's called a "Denial of Service" attack.

You do it by having a computer program overwhelm a site with tens of thousands of hits. The server overloads and denies service to the client.

Bet Phoenix, Bet Mania and several others have been down for two to three days.

Having said that, there are rumors about a couple more offshores going under

Comment

Same thing with me Wayne. Sorry, but we cannot find Wagerstreet.com
                      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

WTF .... I put in some wagers 90 minutes ago there and now it is gone??????

Comment

Seems to be working without the www in front, but the banner is still not working. You might have to adjust the link.

Comment

Banner goes directly to it also

Comment

Originally posted by tntaloha View Post
                              Seems to be working without the www in front, but the banner is still not working. You might have to adjust the link.

OMG ... I just tried it like this ... wagerstreet.com and it worked. The www. seems to still, not work. When you do http it works. How weird is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X