Is the nfl competition getting better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the nfl competition getting better

It might be because of injuries but something seems wierd that only 2 teams are undefeated(one could lose tonight) and only 2 other teams have just 1 loss.You still have your shitty teams like KC, Detroit,Oakland and kinda hard to believe but add the 0-6 Bengals to that list.(Didn't see that coming) I think at the beginning of the season when Wayne put out the contest to win each division it SEEMED pretty easy.That contest would be just as hard if we started it today.Now 5 weeks into the season the only one looking good is Pitt to win the AFC North.Everything else is going to be close.NFC South is going to be impossible.So my question is do you guys think it's talent or injuries?

well my 2 cents on the subject is either or it doesn't play that big of a deal as the salary cap is concerned. who would have thought at the beginning of last season that the NY Giants would will the SuperBowl. You don't have major talent going to one team like in the past when players would flock to teams like SF, GB, Dallas etc. It's happening all over sports even the NHL.

Personally I like salary cap because it makes thing more wide open.. once again just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
    X