Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOC WINN NHL 10/13/08 (Double Dosage)

NHL (3-0) (+3.05 units)

Top of the morning to ya here at BC. I know a lot of people don't bet hockey here which makes it harder to push picks on it but the few who do I hope you are enjoying the season. Today I come at you with a double dose of POD action. One is an early start, I think 1 pm est. and the other goes off tonight!

POD #1

SAINT LOUIS BLUES ML +100...How can I not resist this line? I said in the first game when I took them that the Blues may surprise some people and not come in too close the bottom. They got beat down in game 2 which was on the road but I know they have the offense to put up some goals. While they aren't the Canadiens, I think you will see Toronto staying down on earth and getting another lesson in true NHL hockey. Sometimes I will throw recent history at you but not here because this Toronto team is unlike past ones in that they are composed of mostly very young players who are lacking veterans to ease them in their transition. Until they mature, this team will struggle to perform at a high level.

POD #2

MONTREAL/PHILADELPHIA UNDER 5.5 -105...It isn't +juice but still reduced at -105 which I like. This is Montreal's revenge game from last year's playoffs but more importantly this is Carey Price's chance to prove that the playoff series against the Flyers was a fluke and that he is worthy of the hype. This will be a physical game if Philadelphia has their way and Montreal will try the usual speed speed speed to win it. Yes they scored 6 last game by themselves but that was Toronto, look for a much more talented Philly team to keep this one under the total for us!

GL!

BOL today brother...went with the Leafs this afternoon and if they lose most likely will be the last time I take them all year...I do agree about the MON/PHI under tonight however and actually went with the Habs at plus money...should be a great game tonight hopefully our boys can get some revenge...GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL DOC! Keep it goin!

Comment

good luck doc

Comment

good luck!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Alright fellas!!! We bring in POD #1 and have one to go. That continues the nice start to the NHL season and hopefully the pick tonight comes through for more $$. Much like the Montreal game, the Leafs took a 5 minute major and gave up 2 goals on that one penalty. Young teams make dumb mistakes and they lose because of it. Going to keep fading these guys until the lines adjust accordingly later in the year.

NHL (4-0) (+4.05 units) with POD #2 pending!

Comment

Nice call on the Blues Dr!!!
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Nice call on the Blues today Doc...glad I got the push...love that ML push option on favs!!!

Heres to a shutout by Price tonight in a low scoring Habs win!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good work DOC!

Comment

gl Dr----I like the Mon/Philly under play

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X