Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post

2* Rutgers -1

2* Duke +3

2* Boston College -3

2* Missouri +4'

2* San Diego St +14'

2* Baylor +17

2* South Carolina +3'

Leans Clemson +3, Syracuse +24, Central Mich +2, Georgia -14', Colorado St +22, USC -42', Arkansas +7', UCLA +2'

MLB

1* Red Sox +30

1* Red Sox Under 9

It was Dr Bob who fucked that Missouri line

PEACE
          I bought back Navy today and SMU this morning......If I get any negative information on a play I just bail on it and roll with the rest.....even if they won I wont look back because if they lose I will have had reason to get off and usually when I dont listen is when I get fucked.

PEACE

Comment

Bad day so far 1-3 in the books with Mizz, S Car and BC pending.....I suppose 3-4 is manageable if I can get those last 2....need Boston & Under and played 4 hockey games that I couldnt post since they were so close to puck drop so obviously they wont count (Atl,Pho,Chi,) but the Flyers hasnt started so I can officially post that......when you know its a bad day you just wanna squeeze out every winner you can before assessing the damage

1* Flyers +70

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
              Bad day so far 1-3 in the books with Mizz, S Car and BC pending.....I suppose 3-4 is manageable if I can get those last 2....need Boston & Under and played 4 hockey games that I couldnt post since they were so close to puck drop so obviously they wont count (Atl,Pho,Chi,) but the Flyers hasnt started so I can officially post that......when you know its a bad day you just wanna squeeze out every winner you can before assessing the damage

1* Flyers +70

PEACE
              Am on the Flyers also to get their first win of the season at the juicy +170 price...lets get it in and GL to us Ronnie!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Am on the Flyers also to get their first win of the season at the juicy +170 price...lets get it in and GL to us Ronnie!!!

No doubt nice price, lets cash this sucker

PEACE

Comment

2-5 NCAA -7

2-0 MLB +2.3

0-1 NHL -1 posted

unposted 1-2 -.8....people always brag about unposted shit...well ill even complain about unposted losers

need to ditch this negative day and come back strong in the NFL tomorrow

PEACE

Comment

just pimp slapped someone back into the positive tomarrow buddy

i went 5-6 and feel like i got crushed.............so many games on right side and fall a part

my only loser that was never in doubt missouri

chase looked like a deerin the head lights
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                      just pimp slapped someone back into the positive tomarrow buddy

i went 5-6 and feel like i got crushed.............so many games on right side and fall a part

my only loser that was never in doubt missouri

chase looked like a deerin the head lights
                      I feel ya pal....small breaks can go either way and I was on the wrong side of a few too many tonight.....not the worst night ever but fuck it lets get it behind us and hopefully cash in tomorrow......gl tomorrow buddy

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                      X