NFL = National Flares Locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL = National Flares Locks

I realy like todays card, some good matchups. Number of * = Number of units.

Here we go:

SAN DIEGO ******* ALMOST MY LOCK POD!! I look for San Diego to get the lead and take the Patriots out of the running game they dominated SF with last week. I actually think this could get ugly for New England this week.

RAVENS***** +4 Should win this one outright, a stuggling Matt Stover finds his range today and the Defense will dominate. Colts cant stop the run.

RAVENS UNDER 38- **** Ravens will establish the run with Willis McGahee and Leron McClain (here in Baltimore we refer to him as "bring the pain McClain") Dungee always plays it safe and will be happy to keep it close.

ATLANTA +3 **** I like this running game for Atlanta and Matt Ryan is ahead of his years at QB. Bears defense is very overrated IMO. If they fall behind they cannot play catch up, Atlanta can.

DENVER -3- ********** MY LOCK POD!! Broncos have proven they can score on anybody, Jax has not. Jax shitty defense not anything like it was after losing Stroud to free agency. Slight lean to the over here as well but like the side much more.

ARIZONA +5- ******* Love them here to take it to Dallas. If the Cards do not turn the ball over they win easy, that is all they need to do. Dallas defense has been exposed, secondary sucks, Cards have too many weapons. Look for them to put up 30 plus points themselves. Slight lean to over 50 for the game total.

GREEN BAY +1***** Not falling into the Seattle trap, they suck and have major problems, they are not physical, Matt Hassleback is out. Green Bay too much balance and power for Seattle. How long can Holmgren get away with his subpar teams??

UNDER 42 EAGLES/49ers**** No Westbrook, Eagles play good defense, SF struggles but will put up a fight in a close game.

Small ** plays on the big dogs, Rams and Detroit just because I never lay close to two touchdowns and the back door cover can burn you too often in the prevent defense time.

BOL to ALL!!
    Last edited by flarendep1; 10-12-2008, 12:10 PM.
    NBA is a joke

BOL today flare!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bol today
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Not a bad day considering I lost my biggest play with Denver.

If San Diego holds up, I will be 5-3 and plus 11 units for the day. Hang in there Bolts!

Go Dodgers!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
          X