Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc winn nhl 10/12/08

NHL (2-0) (+2.00 units)

I have to be honest, last night was as easy as I thought and I was going to play it GOY HUGE because the value was incredible but it was only the second game of the year so I just bet it normal...Anyways, Montreal cruises to a 6-1 win and it really could have been 10 goals.

SUNDAY POD:

COLORADO/EDMONTON UNDER 5.5 +105...for those of you who know my baseball picks I love getting +juice on the totals. This is another one of those strange bets because the last few meetings have gone over in this matchup. Actually 8 of the last 10 have gone over the posted total. The last 3 games they met last season had 9 goals, 12 goals and 6 goals respectively. That is why I am rolling under with my +juice and thanking my book for their generosity!

GL!

The Leafs are a joke...I am going to fading them pretty much all year whether its betting against them straight or fading them in a parlay when the juice gets too high..

BOL with the under tonight brother...havent looked at anything yet myself!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Well another winner and the nice start continues. See ya tomorrow for the pick.

NHL (3-0) (+3.05 units)

Comment

Thanks, nice call. L2S
        Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

Working...
        X