Clemson.exactly why polls should come out in october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson.exactly why polls should come out in october

Can anyone else believe that team last night was ranked #9 in the nation.I know Spiller got hurt but still they are a bad football team.And just so everybody knows my Vols shouldn't have been the 18th ranked team either.I'm sure everyone probably agrees on this subject but it just blows my mind how some teams get voted high just cause there name.Texas Tech is 7th,USC 8th and GA is now 10th.Lets just think of Clemson holding that 9th position and see if they even belong with those 3 teams.Clemson would get destroyed.It's a slow day so figured I would Bitch a little.

Agree, the ACC sucks in football and how these experts miss it is beyond me.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

and most importantly......

Team Rankings should never come into consideration when capping a game....

IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hell of a point Kapt.

Comment

Pre-season rankings are a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Can anyone else believe that team last night was ranked #9 in the nation.I know Spiller got hurt but still they are a bad football team.And just so everybody knows my Vols shouldn't have been the 18th ranked team either.I'm sure everyone probably agrees on this subject but it just blows my mind how some teams get voted high just cause there name.Texas Tech is 7th,USC 8th and GA is now 10th.Lets just think of Clemson holding that 9th position and see if they even belong with those 3 teams.Clemson would get destroyed.It's a slow day so figured I would Bitch a little.
            I agree. It'll never happen but they need to do away with preseason polls.

Comment

Working...
            X