My Take on Phils/Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Take on Phils/Dodgers

No way I can bet this series. That being said, this series comes down to one thing for me: Phils reliance on the HR.

Phils scored 10 of their 15 runs via the HR against the Brewers. Dodgers gave up fewest HRs this year. I just don't see the Phils being able to manufacture enough runs in this series.

I've been wrong before about this team...hope Im wrong again.

Go Phils!

Tempting to take Dodgers for the series its just that everyone is on them.

Comment

PHILLIES, I feel are gonna surprise ya.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bump...2 HRs tonight was enough.

Comment

I played it sort of safe-bet equal amounts on Philadelphia on Thursday for the game but Dodgers for the series.

Comment

Glad you won your bet on Gm 1...hope you lose the other bet...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
              Glad you won your bet on Gm 1...hope you lose the other bet...lol.
              k-how is turning into groundball ryan. F the PHFILLS! LA IN 6!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                I played it sort of safe-bet equal amounts on Philadelphia on Thursday for the game but Dodgers for the series.

I actually did the same. Got killed in football last night but won back some on the Phils and under. I do think the Dodgers will win game 2. I will wait to hedge my bet, just figured Hamels would dominate.

Dodgers defense was great except for the costly error by Furcal. The Dodgers are hitting well as a team and Phils relying one the longball. I think the Phils are going to go cold with the longball and eventually lose the series.

Lidge saved the game last night but the first 2 batters he faced nearly went yard. He is bound to lose one.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713 View Post
                  k-how is turning into groundball ryan. F the PHFILLS! LA IN 6!

And you are turning into Chado. Keep betting the Dodgers motherfucker just like the Phils can't beat C.C. Howard hit 48 very long ground balls dummy. Enjoy the rest of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                    And you are turning into Chado. Keep betting the Dodgers motherfucker just like the Phils can't beat C.C. Howard hit 48 very long ground balls dummy. Enjoy the rest of the series.

IM betting the dodgers today......

Howard hasnt hit a ball out of the infield in the playoffs...i think thats what dude ddpt meant

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
                      IM betting the dodgers today......

Bet them again Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                        Bet them again Sunday
                        Lol, you crack me up...Phils score 8 with/0 HRs...awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X