• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the line move to Clemson??

Clemson now the fav?? -1-

They were getting 2- earlier today
    Anyone know why?
    NBA is a joke

Kicker out for Wake..........I dont know if that what it is but the second team kicker has never kick in college.

Comment

Swank is great too, I thought it might be weather related.

I am on Clemson.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Betjam Has It At Clemson -1.5 Now
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

FIRST LINE MOVE HAS MAINLY TO DO WITH 70% ACTION OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS ON CLEM I'M TALKING HEAVY CASH

2ND BOWDEN IS BEING PRESSURED HERE THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS BIG TIME LOOK
          Look fellows, I make no promises on the information I'm getting from a very big Clemson booster, but I feel like it is worth sharing. I was told that earlier this week, Tommy Bowden was told he would be packing his bags if Clemson lost this game and Dabo (or however you spell it) Sweeney would take over as interim head coach. I can tell you as a South Carolina Gamecock, I know what typically happens when Bowden gets too deep in the hot water. He comes out swinging. I hate that prick, but I'm jumping on Clemson. Once again, I'm just sharing this info and I have no idea if it will actually happen, but the media, boosters, fans, and administration has been all over him this past week. My buddy is very close to the program; however, it is what it is. Good luck.

3RD Home dog can now win on Thursday night television.

4TH The Kicker Swank is top 3 in the NCAA and has won Wake some Close games....

5TH Yeah , but it's not that big as a move as you would think...

I could see if it Moved from a Key Number like +3 or 3.5 to -1...

I think this game is a coin flip but PUBLIC will bet Vs the Ranked team who may be without the Best/or top 5 Kicker in the Country ...

Betting on Bowden in a must win situation? /either one
          A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
          "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Working...
          X