Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Want to Play College Football?

Open QB tryouts at Washington State
    Posted on: October 7, 2008 7:46 pmScore: 92Log-in to rate:Log-in to rate: Log-in to rate:
    Coach Paul Wulff has thrown up his hands. Injuries has hit the Cougars that he needed to conduct tryouts just to get a scout team quarterback. Twenty-nine kids showed up earlier this week. Here's the press release:

Quarterback Peter Roberts Joins Cougar Football Team

PULLMAN, Wash. – Following a tryout Monday afternoon at Rogers Field, Washington State University Head Coach Paul Wulff announced Tuesday that freshman quarterback Peter Roberts has been added to the Cougar football team.

“He’s a very smart kid,” Wulff said. “All we’re asking him to do is help our scout team and help our defense. He’s got some athletic ability, he’s got enough arm and he’s played quarterback. I think he can help us.”

Roberts, a 6-foot-1, 190-pound Woodinville, Wash., native, was a three-year letterwinner in football at Woodinville High School, earning second-team All-KingCo honors as a senior. Roberts completed 128 of 230 passes for 1,571 yards, eight touchdowns and eight interceptions as a senior. As a junior Roberts was honorable mention All-KingCo after completing 96 of 207 passes for 1,371 yards, seven touchdowns and nine interceptions.

I have eligiblity remaining but damd I would love to go back to school.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
    X