Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain's picks for thursday

haven't posted in a while.......

NCAAF #103 Clem +3 (bought up) -130 I think clem will be able to run and when they can run it opens up everything, or they can just keep running. (navy did last week)

MLB #902 Phillies, Hamels -135 I know the least about bases, just like playoff action and IMO Hamels is the better pitcher. Plus Lowe has to face all those lefties now.

NHL #4 Colorado Avalanche -125....this is a 2*play.
    well hockey is back and i am very happy, yes this is somewhat of a homer pick, but the avalanche franchise is 16-5-7 which is the best in the NHL at .696 winning percentage when it comes to season openers. They also beat boston last time they played 2-0, but that was a year ago.

opinions
    Vancouver canucks -130
    Flames have lost 5 straight season openers

calgary flames team total under 2.5 goals -120 (whenever luongo is in net and you give me more than 2 i'm going totake it.) let's just wait and settle in the first couple weeks.

Good luck everyone

good luck on tha action tonight, Mr. Pain!

Comment

BOL tonight Pain!!!

Against your Avs tonight but I do agree about the Canucks and Calgary team total under 2.5 with Luongo in net catching that many goals in always a good option...

The Avs could definately win tonight as its the first game of the season but I do however feel that this will be a down year for them. The loss of Theodore, Fingers, Brunette, and Sauer could hurt them IMO. Brunette was one of you leading goal scorers and I am pretty sure Fingers got a ton of ice time and was a differnce maker out there. I am not 100% sold on Budaj either but I guess time will tell. GL this season man!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

we gotta talk, i can't let my fantasy secrets out of the bag. LOL. brunette is definiteley biggest loss, but you have to remember we should have svatos and wolski healthy for the first time together this year. Finger was nice but he is no big loss and sauer was a late edition...... WHY ??? because brett clark was out for the season. Now we get to budaj....huh well you said it we will see. GL to your habs also

Comment

Gl P
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

bol pain

Comment

Working...
            X