Big play i love from the sec on saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big play i love from the sec on saturday

i absolutely love this game.I think this will fall into a huge letdown spot.Vandy had a huge win at home over Auburn with gameday being there.i think Vandy is primed for a loss.

Big play

Mississippi st.+3

and will play miss st moneyline also!!

Good luck Jason!

Comment

thanx kb..what u think about your sooners sat?

Comment

This one is scary.....every year there is a magical team and this year it seems to be Vandy.......I think this one is a reverse trap......they know they will get Vandy action anyways even on a number possibly up to 6 so they lay it low to suck in the contrarian......just an idea of mine but I dont like it nearly enough to back either side so I will lay off. Hope you cash though.

PEACE

Comment

thanx bud,im just not sure how vandy can handle the pub and some success.Plus its gone from 1-2.5 already.i bought a hald not sure if it will drop or go up.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            This one is scary.....every year there is a magical team and this year it seems to be Vandy.......I think this one is a reverse trap......they know they will get Vandy action anyways even on a number possibly up to 6 so they lay it low to suck in the contrarian......just an idea of mine but I dont like it nearly enough to back either side so I will lay off. Hope you cash though.

PEACE
            thoughts exact imo
            A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
            "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

gl with Miss St sat

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL with Miss St on Saturday Jason!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Best of Luck Jason!!!

Comment

I was expecting to see the big play on Georgia I tell you man,Tennessee plays Ga good every year.It's going to be hard for me to load up but I think it might be closer than 13.5.I will by the half just to be on the safe side.Good luck with Miss state.

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
                      thanx kb..what u think about your homos sat?
                      good luck with tha big play, J! Sooners get shmoked on Saturday! HOOK'EM HORNS!

Comment

bol jason

Comment

GL Jason. I always check out your SEC picks. Personally i will leave alone. and your damn Vols killed me last sat. What's their problem.
                          Remember The Titans

Comment

I know buddy i had them too.I personally am not going to touch ut/uga.i think ut could play it close and i could see them getting waxed,so im staying far away and will sit back and pull for the vols.gl guys!

Comment

Working...
                            X