Clemson Vs Wake *thursday Play* with a thought on total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson Vs Wake *thursday Play* with a thought on total

SO FAR I'M LOVING THIS PLAY WAKE -2.5 .......(also looking at under 2)

NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS TOP THREAD

CLEM
    WFRST WFRST
    are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.

BUT ALSO

for the first time in 10 years wake is favored over clemson both these teams are coming off of bad losses but these are the games wake wins, and the games clemson loses. wake is 14-4 ats against winning teams will clemson is 4-10 ats their last 14 agsinst winning teams. clemson does have a good defense but harper hasnt done much at q.b and it wont get any easier against a wake defense giving up only 144 py pg.
    EDGE WAKE -2.5

UNDER MAY BE A GOOD LOOK 2 BUT MIGHT JUST TAKE WAKE

if you cant throw in the red zone that leads to field goal attempts and clemsons kicker's longest field goal is 33 yards so far. wakes offense is efficient but far from high scoring. clemson is 7-19 under after a bye week, 17-40 under last 57 against winning teams and everyones favorite stat, 2-8 under last 10 thursday games
    EDGE UNDER 44
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Line Moves

Wake Forest -2.5: Clearly, Vegas does not believe Tommy Bowden’s Clemson Tigers are a lost cause. Or maybe oddsmakers aren’t completely sold on Wake Forest. Either way, when the line opened as a Pick, bettors quickly jumped on Wake Forest, turning the host Demon Deacons into nearly 3-point favorites by Wednesday afternoon.

Total 44: Clemson’s offense is averaging more than 30 points a game, but that number is inflated by two blowouts of FCS teams, the Citadel (45-17) and South Carolina State (54-0). After starting out the season putting up big points, Wake Forest’s offense hit the skids in a 12-3 win over Florida State and a 24-17 loss to Navy.
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Weather

Rain is expected throughout the day and night in Winston-Salem.

“Their field turf holds water pretty good, and they’d have to play in the same stuff. I didn’t think it was supposed to rain that hard, but if it does, you’d have to take that into consideration on what plays were called,” Clemson coach Tommy Bowden told the State, South Carolina’s largest newspaper.

Wake Forest ranks 114th in rushing offense, averaging just 84.8 yards on the ground. Watch to see if the total adjusts as the weather becomes more certain.

Comment

National Perception

Clemson has befuddled experts who looked at the Tigers’ bounty of returning offensive talent and crowned them the favorites in the ACC. But Clemson’s high-powered offense looked discombobulated against Maryland and sloppy in a win over North Carolina State, not to mention getting shut down by Alabama to open the season.

Coach Tommy Bowden is catching a lot of the heat. Critics are asking how an offense with up to five NFL draft picks at the skill positions is converting only 31.9 percent of third downs and ranks near the bottom in the ACC in time of possession.

Wake Forest is 3-1 ATS, with its only blemish being last week’s shocking loss to Navy. The Midshipmen jumped out to a 17-0 first half lead then killed the clock with their ground game. Navy had a 13-minute advantage in time of possession.

Coach Jim Grobe has solidified the Wake Forest program, transforming the Deacons from doormats to perennial ACC contenders. But, with a lack of highly ranked recruiting classes and a limited number of NFL prospects, Wake Forest is seemingly always perceived as the upstart underdog that should not be able to compete with more traditional powers. Their recent 12-5 ATS run suggests otherwise.

Comment

The Bad
          Clemson Has Sixteen Returning Starters From Last Years Pounding They Gave Wake 44-10

The Good
          Wake Has Nine D Starters From Last Year...

Comment

Originally posted by crazystarky
            The Bad
            Clemson Has Sixteen Returning Starters From Last Years Pounding They Gave Wake 44-10

The Good
            Wake Has Nine D Starters From Last Year...
            (44-10)
            AND WAKE IS FAVORED BY 2.5-3 THE FIRST IN TEN YEARS
            SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING??????

Comment

I'll be keeping an eye on the weather, thanks buddy!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

gl tonight Craze

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL tonight Crazy!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL tonight!

Comment

bol stark

Comment

Working...