Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell To Bettors Chat

I'll be going away for awhile.

After 40 hours of despondency, I have decided to murder Martin Grammatica.

I'll resume posting if they let me out on parole.

Hang in there gris - we're here for you.

Comment

gris

Originally posted by griswold

Gris----all this depends if you're in a Louisiana Prison, or another state......get rid of the Body in another state, and that's where you'd be tried........

You'd have a chance of PAROLE then....If not, shooting, burying a Saint in Louisiana, is un pardonable....

Hang in there Gris.........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hang tough Gris.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Gris if it make you feel any better the Saints put Grammatica on IR today and resigned Taylor Mehlhaff whom they cut.

It takes patience to bet the Saints, and even more to be a fan... trust me I had my balls kick in over the last 40 years with these guys.

Hang in there.... its a long season... with plently of time to catch back.
          Rock

Comment

just chop the body up. thats what i always do.

sincerely,

monte
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

you know we can't live without your picks-you will get it back this week-USE THE FORCE LUUUUKKKEEE !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                you know we can't live without your picks-you will get it back this week-USE THE FORCE LUUUUKKKEEE !!
                PS-JUST TWO MORE WEEKS TILL THE CUP,"AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME " !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

this is not a good thing to be saying especially on the internet,you can find yourself in a lot of hurt by posting that comment,i hope the wrong person don't see this and turn it in to the authorities
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    this is not a good thing to be saying especially on the internet,you can find yourself in a lot of hurt by posting that comment,i hope the wrong person don't see this and turn it in to the authorities
                    I agree with Seaofred...this is just a very ignorant and distrubing post to make IMO

Comment

Get a change of venue to Minneapolis, plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter, get sentenced to a white collar prison where you have library privileges. Post winners when you can, and try to avoid the Bayou area Crips. They go after the anti Saint Bloods.

Comment

try two options here in pa if there's no body no crime we have alot of stripping pits [old mine shafts] that no one would ever find>>>> or u can feed the body to some gators in LA sure they'll take care of all the DNA.. try maybe the old feed it to the pigs trick that seemed to work for a mobster until he used it a hundred time or so
                        A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
                        "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                          I agree with Seaofred...this is just a very ignorant and distrubing post to make IMO

Give me a break

Comment

If you get hooked up with Vick or OJ as cellies, you should be ok. From what I understand, they share your feelings towards kickers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze

If you really think he is serious, call Gramatica and warn him
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X